Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Mikayla Brown - Cardiff  (Read 2045 times)

12 review(s) for Miss-Mikayla-Brown69 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only

Mikayla has been one I have wanted to visit for some time. On the basis of Oscar’s review, I recently arranged an incall booking for an hour. Her rate is 180 for an hour. I had an excellent GFE.

Communication was all by text. They were promptly answered and arranged a next day meeting. Directions were clear.

The venue was a pleasant apartment to the East side of Cardiff. Plenty of free parking close by. Private and quiet.

Mikayla is a very good looking girl in my opinion. I found her very attractive facially. She’s about 5 ft 6 with a good figure. Not skinny but good shape and condition. A few tasteful tattoos. Medium sized natural breasts. She was dressed in a tight fitting skirt, lovely long heels, immaculately made up with nice long nails.

We got straight into it after she asked me what I enjoyed. A long bout of DFK and a lot of stroking all over. After shedding clothes, a lot more DFK before oral. Her technique is very good, using hands and
nails all around the area and on the body while she does it. I needed it to slow down so lots more DFK before I went down on her. She appeared very much to enjoy this and I carried on for some time before she started on me again. This time from the side to allow a good view. Variety of different tongue and mouth actions. I found this horny in the extreme and was ready. On with the condom and she rode me to completion with DFK.

After we cleaned up, took the remainder of the time having a pleasant discussion. She offered me a second go round but I was satisfied. I checked the time and saw I was bang on the hour, so dressed and was off.

I was looking for GFE and received an excellent one from a skilful woman I found very attractive.

np500

Nice one, one I’ve had on h l since I started , but was £180 back then , so that seemed like a kings ransoms back then, and in Cwmbran, but now she’s in Cardiff I’ll happily visit in the new year .

Offline iverthickone

Glad you had a good time SW.

I'll wait for tge new year sales though!  :rolleyes:

Offline mr big

Nice one steel her comms were poor with me but that was way back so could give her another go glad u had a good one  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Good to hear you had a good first visit Steelworker.  :thumbsup:

Mikayla had been sitting in my hotlist for a good while from months ago. However after my 6 week absence from here during the summer holidays, I had to reduce my hotlist due to the sheer mass number on there. In Mikayla's case, I took her off it, due to only having only 2 positives and 2 neutrals at the time, plus the £180 tariff, as Red says and poor comms as Mr Big says.

After seeing she has 2 new positive reviews of improvement, I may consider putting her back on the HL in future. Thanks for your verdict.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Another good review SW.

Saw her years back and really enjoyed. But, like Iver suggested, may have to wait for some special offers to see her again

Soggybiscuit

She does look fantastic but priced far too high for me.

Offline HughJardon

Like others I've seen Mikayla but in the previous guise of Tantalizing Tanya and agree she is very attractive. Price wise she's not on my current "tap that ass" list.
It will always be 150 max or nothing for me and as a tight fisted  cunt I resent even paying that at times  :rolleyes:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one SW.  Saw her nearly two years ago In Cwmbran.  Second booking with her fell through so I have not been back since.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup:

Offline aps

Nice review SW. She has been on the HL for a while. But with not much reviews here, I was hesitant. Will consider seeing her soon, now.

np500

She had loads of positive reviews and f b when tantalizing Tania , think she retired ? Or at least disappeared for a while, came back then moved to cardiff ( may have happened at the same time ? )  had a couple of no shows etc so with the price and couple of negative / neutral reviews and a lower profile she’s gone under the radar a bit, others will know more, but hope to visit next year.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Glad you enjoyed.

Would have felt guilty if you'd had a bad one!

Offline PuntingPete

Worth noting for guys like me that think she is overpriced, Mikayla is doing a 3 day special of £150PH instead of £180 (£90 half hour).

Offline iverthickone

Like others I've seen Mikayla but in the previous guise of Tantalizing Tanya and agree she is very attractive. Price wise she's not on my current "tap that ass" list.
It will always be 150 max or nothing for me and as a tight fisted  cunt I resent even paying that at times  :rolleyes:

With you all the way on that!

np500

Worth noting for guys like me that think she is overpriced, Mikayla is doing a 3 day special of £150PH instead of £180 (£90 half hour).

Here’s you chance hugh, some good offers on at the moment, but with Christmas coming , I think I’m done till January, maybe I’m not the only one ?

Offline HS4000Kestral

If anyone is interested she is doing reduced price this week