Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya - Paddington - Solid SP  (Read 1445 times)

89 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (79 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Graham2050

External Link/Members Only

£120 for one hour (if I see her again will pay extra to try out her swallowing and her rimming)

Was very tough to book her, must have been texting every week for like 7-8 weeks straight but finally one day got lucky and got a response.

In my opinion she looked even better in person vs the pics, in the pics she looked a bit too skinny for my liking but in person she wasn't as skinny as the pics and had a nice ass to grope.

She wore a tight black dress, as soon as I was out of shower straight into full on DFK whilst groping her ass/tits/everywhere non stop whilst she was still wearing that tight black dress, DFK was good DFK and mentally I knew I was in for a great time.

moved near bed after DFK for like 10mins non stop, gave her RO, wish she was more vocal/responsive but she wasn't, so moved to OWO
will pay extra next time for rimming as have heard good things, but for this meet just wanted to try out normal services

fucked her in cg/mish/doggy, finished with explosive CIM sucking me completely dry before heading to bathroom. 

very great attitude and very focused on you having a good time, happy to do anything you ask her to.  I guess only thing was not much response during RO and also the OWO wasn't up there vs the others I've had.  but given the price would say very good VFM for the attitude/service you're getting.  another drawback is very hard to get hold of but hopefully that becomes better once you've seen her once (although from what I've read that is not the case, which might actually put me off from returning as really can't be asked to do the 7-8 weeks texting thing again)

Overall - would defo go back but will see how difficult it will be to get hold of her again, if can see her again next time will pay for swallow + rimming.