Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie - newham  (Read 885 times)

2 review(s) for Bianca.Babe (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

geeze

Bonnie was one of my old punts I thought worth a mention , unlikely that you would see her again though she's not been around for a while. Can't remember where she was from, possibly Hungarian.

I would see her for an hour, she was a beautiful blonde ,big boobs and good arse, possibly early 20's.

I did missionary , doggy to  side fcking and cow girl. She was definitely a wg who enjoyed what she does , one of the best times was seeing Bonnie blush as I fucked her from behind laying belly down. She could take a big cock and really enjoyed it.

Even just cuddling with Bonnie felt good. She spoke English well so you could also have conversations with her when it came to laying together.

BJ's with Bonnie were great I was playful with it. She was a Wg with lots of passion, think she ended up in Walthamstow when I last checked.

Definitely one of my best.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 02:51:22 pm by geeze »

Online last_days_of_logan

Bonnie was one of my old punts I thought worth a mention , unlikely that you would see her again though she's not been around for a while. Can't remember where she was from, possibly Hungarian.

I would see her for an hour, she was a beautiful blonde ,big boobs and good arse, possibly early 20's.

I did missionary , doggy to  side fcking and cow girl. She was definitely a wg who enjoyed what she does , one of the best times was seeing Bonnie blush as I fucked her from behind laying belly down. She could take a big cock and really enjoyed it.

Even just cuddling with Bonnie felt good. She spoke English well so you could also have conversations with her when it came to laying together.

BJ's with Bonnie were great I was playful with it. She was a Wg with lots of passion, think she ended up in Walthamstow when I last checked.

Definitely one of my best.

cheers for the review man, keep them coming

shame there are no links though

geeze

cheers for the review man, keep them coming

shame there are no links though

Hi due to not having many links I will not be posting about  more old punts , outside the ones mentioned. I posted Bonnie because i know she has been talked about on ukp so info could be linked and she was one of my best.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi due to not having many links I will not be posting about  more old punts , outside the ones mentioned. I posted Bonnie because i know she has been talked about on ukp so info could be linked and she was one of my best.

From the rules ---------------

Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).

geeze

From the rules ---------------

Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).

The won't be anymore non linked reviews coming , if admin prefer to remove this one due to no link that is fine.

After some ukp searching , this was the Bonnie I reviewed.

Link to AW screenshot

Hidden Image/Members Only

Close up photo

Hidden Image/Members Only

I really do not think that Bianca which has been attached is bonnie, thanks.