Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Slim Girl Latina Clapham (SW4)  (Read 915 times)

11 review(s) for Sarah Baby Latina (5 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
10 review(s) for Sexy Carolina 24 (3 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5466163) (7 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Dark_Gable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt took place in April, she has since left London however she may well come back as the latin brothels rotate girls between locations.

Price/Duration: £40/15mins.

Communication was via text with quick replies. There was a bit of an issue with me being told to come to the house, then being kept waiting on the doorstep for some minutes before the maid contacted me to say 10 more minutes. I was standing out there exposed like a mug, thankfully I was able to retreat to my car to kill some time.

Location. Narrow side road off Clapham High Street. (I noticed that they have 2 security cameras pointed at the doorstep, no idea what happens to the footage.) The room where the punt took place was an upstairs ensuite bedroom. Unfortunately the bed wasn't fully made up and I noticed a couple of white stains on it half way through the punt :(

Looks. Pretty girl, slim body with decent size breasts (B or C cup) and a surprisingly nice large bum. Definite bubble butt thread candidate.

Services received: Oral with a condom, penetration (protected), handjob.
After stripping down I positioned myself on the bed and she began by wiping me down with wet wipes despite me mentioning I had a shower before leaving home. A little hand action, then the condom was slapped on and a nice bit of oral followed, due to the 15 minute time limit this didn't go on for too long but was enjoyable while it lasted. We started with cowgirl followed by missionary and doggy/prone bone. However I couldn't cum via penetration so we went to a hand job finish, she really put the work in to finish me off and basically had a dead arm at the end of it. We also overran by about 5 minutes but thankfully no issue was made of this.

Conclusion-Neutral. My feelings about the WG are positive but the comms issue with the maid and the bed condition lower this to neutral. I'd be willing to see her again at another location.

I have attached the pics I saved from around the time I punted her, obtained from Adultwork, Vivastreet and on this forum.

Hidden Image/Members Only