Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady Wimbledon  (Read 2428 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

weedougie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wanted a blow job (my favourite form of sex these days) and having read reviews plumped for Crystal. She's probably about 50, but well preserved, carrying extra weight but carrying it really well: fantastic big, natural boobs, all over tan, dyed blonde hair, nice-looking face....

Communications were good - I phoned but she was busy and I asked her to text me - which she did about 10 minutes later. Meet arranged by text. Turned up to the old Hungarian house in Wimbledon (5 mins walk from station) and she was using the big room downstairs.

She launched into great GFE kissing straight away, and we stood kissing for some minutes. Then off with our clothes and I lay on my back while she straddled me and ground (grinded?) her pussy on my cock while alternating between deep kissing and dangling her impressive rack in my face. Then she moved down and commenced a very good blow job - wet, committed, slow, unhurried. Eventually I dragged her head off my cock and pushed her down to my balls. She licked and sucked very well for a while and then I pushed her lower and she gave me a good rimming

And so we continued for a while, in various positions - including her on all fours while I knelt in front of her, leaning over with my thumb up her exceedingly tight arse untl I eventually unloaded into her mouth

She didn't swallow (I handed her some tissues) and then we lay and chatted for a little until I got up and dressed. I asked her how much I owed her and she told me £100 (her AW rates are £100 ph plus £30 for rimming), because I was leaving 10 minutes early

I normally prefer petite, slim girls, but I thought she had a cracking body and a fantastic attitude. I will return and get her to oil up thse boobs for a tit roll

She is a little over keen on kissing so you have to take control and move her on when you've had enough - she would kiss all day if you let her - but she does everything very willingly with little fake moans to encourage you....

So, I'm happy to have an alternative to Jessica (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) for a really good blow job in the area - although she seems to only spend a week or so per month in the UK, returning to home in Hungary and holidaying in Italy for the rest of the time. It's a hard life for some...

Offline advent2016

I've seen her on and off for nearly 20 years. She used to advertise bareback on her old profile,  but when I asked her, she thought it meant bareback blow job. She's never offered me any sort of condomless sex ever.
<Extreme fluffiness follows>
She is among the best of my Hungarian regulars who give an excellent BJ, ball sucking, rimming and will cheerfully snowball.

weedougie

she's not as slim as those photos any more.....I suspect they are at least 5 years old, maybe

And Sinz, you're a legend! I really appreciate the work you put in, adding the photos to so many posts; it's really useful
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 10:16:48 am by weedougie »

Offline Tmor25

I met Crystal years ago and she was awesome. Very enthusiastic and from memory she dived into giving me a thorough rimming without me asking! She had me on all fours burying her tongue. Great lady.