Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mira Wild / London / Bounds Green - Fake promotion  (Read 2138 times)

4 review(s) for Mira Wild (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline zxc

Mira Wild profile External Link/Members Only

This is the story of a no experience.

I contacted this WG a while ago. We discussed the services she was offering on the phone and then I booked a 1 hour meeting with her, including filming as an extra. When I arrived she said that she didn't do filming because people could recognize her by her tattoos.

Look at her profile showing all her tattoos. I wonder if she has tried to drag and release her profile pictures...

Hidden Image/Members Only

I didn't spend any time with her, instead, I walked away. If she lies when she doesn't need - If you don't want to provide a service don't advertise it -  and with such a lame excuse, I don't trust the quality of her service. She was a time waster but, what it is even more annoying is that she is still advertising the filming service.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:37:24 pm by zxc »

Online Bassman

Yeah she doesn't do filming. Looks like you got caught out by the switch to a new profile. She's been reviewed before on her old profile where I mentioned she won't do filming. I believe she won't do cow girl either IIRC. Lol.

At least you saved some cash anyway.

Offline Kingc

Mira Wild profile External Link/Members Only

This is the story of a no experience.

I contacted this WG a while ago. We discussed the services she was offering on the phone and then I booked a 1 hour meeting with her, including filming as an extra. When I arrived she said that she didn't do filming because people could recognize her by her tattoos.

Look at her profile showing all her tattoos. I wonder if she has tried to drag and release her profile pictures...

I didn't spend any time with her, instead, I walked away. If she lies when she doesn't need - If you don't want to provide a service don't advertise it -  and with such a lame excuse, I don't trust the quality of her service. She was a time waster but, what it is even more annoying is that she is still advertising the filming service.

How was she looks wise though and everything...  Body, ass etc

Offline nickleupip

How was she looks wise though and everything...  Body, ass etc

Looks wise she is hot and you can tell she hits the gym regularly, so young and toned. Very unprofessional in her behaviour though.

Offline nickleupip

Might be worth linking her previous reviews as "Xx Mira xX" from her previous AW Profile with number 3599042.

Not sure how this is done.

Offline Kingc

Might be worth linking her previous reviews as "Xx Mira xX" from her previous AW Profile with number 3599042.

Yeah I thought her username was different before... She's literally up the road but just haven't decided to go for it...

What about the asz is it big ..  Peachy,  small.  What dress size would  u say she is

Offline The_Don

UKP may be searched, via popping the old A/W, I'Ds (in this case 3599042) or a name may return, some details that are useful.

Here some links

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110139.msg1469984#msg1469984

External Link/Members Only

glad I walked.

Online Bassman

Yeah I thought her username was different before... She's literally up the road but just haven't decided to go for it...

What about the asz is it big ..  Peachy,  small.  What dress size would  u say she is

It's small and peachy.

Offline The_Don

Some screen shots 

With a veri picture

Xx MIRA xX