Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam and threats Blondie sb from Bournenouth  (Read 3740 times)

cockneybstrd

A disturbing story.  But something about this whole thread just doesn't ring true - Sorry.

Agreed.

A lot of things sound iffy in this thread

Offline Royd30

You could be right James but nothing wrong with erring towards cautious. As I said I had an experience which was mind boggling and was robbed, not the nicest, as I said I did call the police but as the police said these chaps know the time frame and disappear before police arrives. So I am thankful for any feeddback positive or negative. Any chance of scam and I'm away....this should maybe be put to bed, I think this had been flogged to death.

pepperoni3041

Agreed as the original poster more than enough info out there to keep people away from her.

tyrese999

I've had pm,s from a few people and story matches mine so have to say the op is genuine but agree it's up to others to decide and at least op and me had bottle to put up our stupidity.....hope others gain from not being scammed .

pepperoni3041

Tyrese999
Thanks how do you pm here?

Offline Nagilum

Tyrese999
Thanks how do you pm here?

As a new member you cannot, you need to build up a reputation first.  Its more of a reward from Admin.

pepperoni3041

Ok sounds a bit arbitary to me what's the criteria for building up trust ?

Offline JamesRockford

What's the criteria for building up trust ?

Not getting busted as an iffy character (touts, trolls, fantasists, fluffies, egotistical attention seekers).  Sooner or later the dodgy types slip up and then away they go ... to sulk and create a new ID.

Online hendrix

Ok sounds a bit arbitary to me what's the criteria for building up trust ?

What our famous PI said, plus it takes time. Contributing information (I appreciate that this negative is very useful), posting more reviews that are honest always helps. The experienced guys here can  see through fake reviews pretty easily. Even if unproven, that won't help your "trust" meter if there was such a thing.

Just hang around here for a while, get involved. Try not to be a complete prick about things if you get criticised etc..like any community really.

tyrese999

Sorry pepperoni not sure if I can pm yet was not ignoring you..... Just heard update that authorities warned this "lady" so can only recommend if anyone gets winding her tricks again.... Just report or avoid .

pepperoni3041

Well good to hear that looks like all her profiles are down cant pm either it seems but maybe now she will get what she deserves.