Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This Ruby marinar WG ...  (Read 450 times)

Offline Kingc

External Link/Members Only

So this negative review ain't for the services she provides or anything.  But this does need to be shared.

So I am browsing and came across the blonde this a stunning body I'm fantasing about smashing my hips against although no face is visible. A review I read stated that she is very attractive so I thought to myself great let's get a booking set for this evening..

So in conservation I just wanted to confirm I would be coming to see her approximately 7-8pm for 30mins .. Lil chit chat after she asked what nationality I am... I knew she doesn't see black guys from the profile and reviews I read on her... But hey I'm not quite black so I tried my luck.    I told her I was mixed and she said hmm OK so  I asked her why? And she said I'm not racist but I don't see black guys coz they dick is too big and I had a very bad experience.... 

I do have an above average sized pens but I ain't no horse and I said that too her..  And she goes ohhh I don't want you to come and I look at your penis and I say no i can't do it.   

Fair enough sounds considerate and all. But I am the least stereotypical person and believe that statement is nonsense... So I said to her seriously it's not white there are no white people that don't have big dicks that excuse is nonsense..  And she's like I know but from black guys...  Wherever there is or isn't would she turn the white guy away for having an above average dick...

So I kept it cool I didn't get angry I just said OK we will leave it then and that was the end of the convo...

A girl who just wants the easy jobs if I can say it like that is clearly in the wrong job...  It's obvious if you do have a sick say 7inches maybe 6 and above you won't enjoy it coz she would probably moan the whole time and you won't be able to give her a good go...

It's shame coz she looks stunning and has a great shape so my search will continue for this evenings punt...  :drinks:

Offline scutty brown

She's Romanian
she'd probably prefer to be filmed fucking a pig than fuck a black guy..........they're institutionally racist, you were on to a loser from the start.
As to this post, I don't think this qualifies as a review - you never agreed a booking

Offline Kingc

She's Romanian
she'd probably prefer to be filmed fucking a pig than fuck a black guy..........they're institutionally racist, you were on to a loser from the start.
As to this post, I don't think this qualifies as a review - you never agreed a booking

I suppose it is if you ain't white. ...

Well this qualifies for a negative phone call review then...

Either way people should know because if you got a above average sized dick in pretty sure you won't enjoy the sex unless you into the slow love making sex

Offline scutty brown

I suppose it is if you ain't white. ...

Well this qualifies for a negative phone call review then...

Either way people should know because if you got a above average sized dick in pretty sure you won't enjoy the sex unless you into the slow love making sex

I believe the size issue is just an excuse: she doesn't want to see black men.
As to enjoying it, I'd say there's a fair chance that no-one gets much enjoyment out of her

Online hendrix

It's almost certainly nothing to do with dick size and everything to do with her being a racist. Plenty out there who aren't  :drinks:

Offline Kingc

well I'm browsing locally now and nothing is giving me the urge and I don't want to see a girl I have seen already  :unknown:

YidArmy

It's ironic she works in Seven Sisters where 75% of her potential customers are probably black. Not the best business decision.

Offline Kingc

It's ironic she works in Seven Sisters where 75% of her potential customers are probably black. Not the best business decision.

Ha ha so true she needs to give up to barking\dagenham borough