Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Pleasure- Southwark  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Cricketer15

This young lady caught my eye.
Slim, British (or Irish?), sparky profile.
Anyone have anything on her before i toftt?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Golden Hind

Also caught my eye on the search for an Irish girl, I saw her green light was on about a week ago but the phone didn't ring when called and I sent a text but nothing back. I'm going to try again at some point soon.

Offline mcardle464

Yes, the profile sounds good but no pix and one fb from a possibly imaginary friend.   I know little girls have imaginary friends but I didn't know that extended to 29 (in prossie years).  ;)

Offline Golden Hind

Yes, the profile sounds good but no pix and one fb from a possibly imaginary friend.   I know little girls have imaginary friends but I didn't know that extended to 29 (in prossie years).  ;)

The profile had plenty of pictures up this morning when I posted above, seem to have all been removed now though.

Offline mcardle464

That's very odd!  I must say somewhat suspicious.  I did send her an email asking about pix earlier, but thanks for the info.

Offline Golden Hind

Saw that the profile was back up at the start of the week, now with professional photos. Green light was on so I called and booked (maid answering phone), turned up 45 mins later and called again to be told that she was now busy and I can wait 30mins till she is free. Being made to wait is usually a sign of things to come so I left to go elsewhere.

Seem to be double booking or just not honoring bookings so beware.

If this should be a separate review someone let me know.