Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This one has been 29 since I were a lad!  (Read 1979 times)

Offline akauya

James999

Loose skin on arms / development of Bingo wings and other signs i'd put her at early / mid 50's  :thumbsdown:

Offline lewishamguy

Is she still alive, never logged in to the profile. :D

Offline sushi

Is she still alive, never logged in to the profile. :D
Shes part of Sheffield Independent Girls its just under her name, her profile is written in the 3rd person by the group. Shes not an Independent prossie.

Offline punk

Sergi forgot to update the profile.Either that or she is in self denial? :unknown:

SirFrank

I recall Caprice being 29 for about 10 years.

Offline punk

I recall Caprice being 29 for about 10 years.

Remember your only as old as you feel.

Offline cherub

This lady's been around for years. I first saw her at Vixens (now GFE) in 2001 when she was in her early 20's so will be mid-30's now. She's also worked at Bluebelles, Cameo and Fantasia as Louise/Natalie. She has an independent profile too:-

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Offline Happylad

Remember your only as old as you feel.

I think you mean "You`re only as old as the woman you feel"

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
This lady's been around for years. I first saw her at Vixens (now GFE) in 2001 when she was in her early 20's so will be mid-30's now. She's also worked at Bluebelles, Cameo and Fantasia as Louise/Natalie. She has an independent profile too:-

I think I met her, but didn't fuck her at old Bluebelles on Worksop Road and she looked about 30 then, if it is who I am thinking of. Victoria and Colette also haven't worked there for 2 years.

The worst one for age modifying was Beautiful Blonde Amy (indie) who was 38 for 5 years and she was nearer 50 back then.

Offline NIK

Oh, I know who she is now. Seen her three times. Third time inadvertently when I didn't realise it was her owing to all the different name changes, otherwise I wouldn't have booked her.

First time was at Vixens as part of a two girl dom session. The other one was an old minger and they rushed me like hell, but I felt she had some potential and I fancied her a bit so booked her solo. It was very rushed again - in and out in 15 - 20 minutes. I know some punters like quickies, but I don't - expect 30 minutes  minimum, especially when I've paid  for that.
Saw her again at Cameo when, until I was in the room with her didn't know it was her, as she was using a different name. Same scenario again. Very experienced and professional, but her modus operandi is to make you cum and get you out as soon as possible. She was also getting to be a bit of a fatty - that photo is years old.
Certainly not recommended!  :thumbsdown: