Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Goulard TS - Great experience.  (Read 4213 times)

Offline Hybridus89

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
I messaged Anna and she was quick to reply back and organise.
Easy and straight forward by WhatsApp.

Accommodation
In Notting Hill - on a busy road junction which is great because it close to the tube.

The Girl
Extremely hot and very nice person. She is exactly as in the the photos.

Services
Full on kissing
OWO both ways
Fucking in doggy and mish both ways
Dominating (giving)
Cum

The Action
I had requested for her to wear a latex bodysuit as I’m into domination and TS mistresses. She delivered and met me at the top of the stairs dressed in a black body which panties showing a nice bulge. We walked upstairs to her room (she shares a a flat with other people) which is very nicely decorated but fairly small. Next she undresses me and straight away we dive into OWO both sides and lots of licking. She kisses and also tired to pound my ass for a god 40 mins with unfortunately minor success as I was too tight.
She then came over her self whilst is was licking her balls and proceeded to lick the cum off her shaft. I then came over her and licked her clean.

Rates
£250

Would I return? Absolutely yes and I would love for her to engage in a more dominant role.

Offline tantraman

Offline cuteinchelsea

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
I messaged Anna and she was quick to reply back and organise.
Easy and straight forward by WhatsApp.

Accommodation
In Notting Hill - on a busy road junction which is great because it close to the tube.

The Girl
Extremely hot and very nice person. She is exactly as in the the photos.

Services
Full on kissing
OWO both ways
Fucking in doggy and mish both ways
Dominating (giving)
Cum

The Action
I had requested for her to wear a latex bodysuit as I’m into domination and TS mistresses. She delivered and met me at the top of the stairs dressed in a black body which panties showing a nice bulge. We walked upstairs to her room (she shares a a flat with other people) which is very nicely decorated but fairly small. Next she undresses me and straight away we dive into OWO both sides and lots of licking. She kisses and also tired to pound my ass for a god 40 mins with unfortunately minor success as I was too tight.
She then came over her self whilst is was licking her balls and proceeded to lick the cum off her shaft. I then came over her and licked her clean.

Rates
£250

Would I return? Absolutely yes and I would love for her to engage in a more dominant role.

How big and girth would you say her cock is?

Offline charliepie

Her cock looks great, small pointy tip to ease initial entry and impressive girth the further you go if you can handle it that is! I'm not sure I could but it would feel wonderful if buried down to the hilt. The London prices are eye-watering though I guess they must have enough takers to enable them quoting so high.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 11:19:59 pm by charliepie »