Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lili Spanish Sandyford Dublin  (Read 564 times)

Offline Denis2012

External Link/Members Only

This Happened Yesterday and she's still there.

250- 1 Hour OWO no kissing even though mentioned as a fav.

beautiful apartment in south beacon quarter loads of parking, we used the living room as the 2 rooms were busy.
I actually preferred this it had a huge white leather sofa and a black leather very modern recliner, we made good use of both.

the girl
half Spanish half Brazilian lives in Barcelona
but born in north east Brazil.
beautiful looking as per pics bubble butt says breasts are enhanced but you couldn't tell soft full pert nipple's and hung beautiful on her frame. if you like curvy flat stomach Brazilian girls you would love her.

The Deed

shower sit on sofa she sits between my legs and starts a slow OWO food technique and suction alternating  with slapping my cock on her tongue, great eye contact, I ask her to kneel on the sofa and her breasts are dangling on my legs as she sucks and I can rub her clit she instructs softer slower I can feel her getting wet this goes on for about 5-6 minutes.
on with the Dom and she straddles me in frog position holding the back of my neck and pumps up and down what a glorious sight.
switch to the other sofa and missionary pumping away her amazing breasts wobbling she can take a good pounding, pass explosive finish in the bag into slow grinding for a minute while my orgasm subsides.

great chat then for 20 minutes she has good English another shower and off I went.

all in all a positive would have liked DFK at the price.

Offline Racerboy

Nice review. She looks great, but that price is nuts. 250 for one pop is expensive

Offline Denis2012

deffo I should have only gone for 30 minutes with OWO for 150 normally im up for it but she reminded me of my ex and got me in the wrong head space