Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review of same SP within a month  (Read 389 times)

Offline Pupil2021

Chaps (moat of us are I assume)

Probably lead to some sort of pile in on me but I cannot see any rules or guidelines about how long you need to wait to post another review about the same SP, have read the rules but cannot find anything.

Cheers (and possibly apologies) in advance
Banned reason: Idiot who doesn't know when to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

You're right, that restriction seems to have gone, but common sense dictates be careful to avoid charges of touting.
From memory the rule was a six month gap on two positives, but no limit on two reviews of different scores.
If you had two positives close together the policy was to post the second in a limited form as a follow-up to the first.

However that rules gone, it will be interesting to see what Admin / Mods say

Online hendrix

I think you can do that, but perhaps consider if you are reporting any new/useful information? Like, a change in service level (good or bad) or was this in a different scenario perhaps a duo etc?

Offline Pupil2021

You're right, that restriction seems to have gone, but common sense dictates be careful to avoid charges of touting.
From memory the rule was a six month gap on two positives, but no limit on two reviews of different scores.
If you had two positives close together the policy was to post the second in a limited form as a follow-up to the first.

However that rules gone, it will be interesting to see what Admin / Mods say

Thanks Scutty, and yes, your assumption is correct it was another positive review of an SP within a month and was concerned about me coming across as touting, just wanted to share the love (if you can excuse the term!)

Offline Pupil2021

I think you can do that, but perhaps consider if you are reporting any new/useful information? Like, a change in service level (good or bad) or was this in a different scenario perhaps a duo etc?

Essentially first experience was a positive and second one much much better

Online hendrix

IMO that's worth reporting.

Offline Pupil2021

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If it's within a short period on time just ad a post to your review to say you've seen her again.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 11:06:43 pm by daviemac »

Offline Pupil2021

If it's within a short period on time just ad a post to your review to say you've seen her again.

Nice one, will do, and thanks for the clarification

Offline RedKettle

Nice one, will do, and thanks for the clarification

Davie is in shock that a new member read the rules.......

Offline PLeisure

Davie is in shock that a new member read the rules.......
:D :dance: :music:

Assuming it's another Pos, it's worth asking yourself - 'am I really adding anything significant that couldn't be posted as an update to my last review that went up a few weeks ago?'
IMO, it would have to qualify as a major groundshift in service levels to generate a completely new review.

Good on you, OP, for taking the trouble to ask  :hi:

Offline Pupil2021

Offline Pupil2021

:D :dance: :music:

Assuming it's another Pos, it's worth asking yourself - 'am I really adding anything significant that couldn't be posted as an update to my last review that went up a few weeks ago?'
IMO, it would have to qualify as a major groundshift in service levels to generate a completely new review.

Good on you, OP, for taking the trouble to ask  :hi:

Thanks mate. Well much more friendly, stayed overtime, more positions and let me finger her ass whike in 69. All in all much more VFM than first time, although hard to call it a "ground shift" in fairness....