Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheil Road Street Girls Liverpool  (Read 1363 times)

Offline hungrypunt

eye opener for me,  bbc youtube vid about street girls Lpool

External Link/Members Only

Offline Scotpunter

Why the fuck in this day and age would a guy risk doing it. Unattractive girls, high risk of disease, high risk of being robbed, high risk of being caught by the police.

I've picked up off the street back in the day before the internet. Now with the ability to arrange a meet without all that shit with a girl who has been reviewed, It seems nuts to pick up a smackhead.

Did you also feel there was something very strange about the guy 'protecting' the girls for free.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hungrypunt

yeah, free my arse.

And as for the why ? 5 quid probably answers that one..Urrrghhh, imagine.

Offline markballoon

I was down there mid week at 4am with work and there were 6 of them out.  The odd half decent one but slim pickings.

Offline hungrypunt

Offline WASA38

I was down there mid week at 4am with work and there were 6 of them out.  The odd half decent one but slim pickings.

Your work takes you down Sheil Rd at 4 am! Reckon you must be a plod or Natalia's watcher. Hope you aren't going to out yourself.

Offline hungrypunt

Could be a mobile STD tester  :sarcastic:
dealer ?
condom supplier ?
Spunk sweeper ?

billybloo

Not for me at all I have to say even at a fiver a time, rather do a bit of diy, even the blue pill wouldnt have any effect looking at some of those....no thanks.

Offline markballoon

Could be a mobile STD tester  :sarcastic:
dealer ?
condom supplier ?
Spunk sweeper ?
Worse...private hire driver (part-time)

Offline Plan R

Managed 10mins of that vid.
A vision of hell
What crack did to that girl in 1 year...1 year !

Not being Captain-Save-A-Ho'  - but it is very sad   :cry:

Offline wilburs horse

Sad story. All the leeches and hangers on make it impossible to escape. Make out they are your friends but not. Seen it. Lowest of the low leeching off these girls.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline standardpostage

Used to be a nice area 60 years ago.