Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever dated a client?  (Read 4654 times)

Offline BlueRock

I am sort of edging into dating one at present. I actually only ever had meeting with her once. It did end in a bit of chit chat. She left the profession 2 years ago and is back in civilian employment. Saw me on dating site and got in touch saying she remembered me. Fuck knows why  I'm not any of the things women seem to want, muscular, handsome and a stud and definitely not got a fat wallet. It can happen whether or not it's a good idea I'm a bit unsure. What's the likelihood of either of our pasts being used by the other in arguments. Keeping it to 30min mutually beneficial dates may be best!

Offline Newtothisstuff

I have an old Uni friend who is a WG down South. Because she's a friend, I wouldn't dream of seeing her. It would feel really odd. But we do chat about punting stuff sometimes and dating is something we've talked about. She knows a few girls who get into relationships with clients because it's easy for them. The punter knows what they do to earn money and is more likely to be okay with it. It's also easy for the WG as some of them spend a lot of time either waiting alone in a bedroom or hiding part of their life from their other friends.
But... one thing she did say was that a lot of WGs in relationships with punters are just after a regular income or someone who will pay for stuff a normal punter wouldn't and that the relationships never seem to last long.
You may be okay seeing a WG now, but what happens when one of her clients slaps her about a bit or gives her something itchy? Do you start interfering? Do you start trying to change what she does?
As my friend said, there are a lot of WGs who do date clients. It almost never ends well for either of them though.

Offline shagmore

Could not date a WG, how could you handle other people dumping their load in her, on her and over her.
Kissing her after she has sucked who knows cock, she could have jizz all over her by the time she walked in the house.
And I am sure the first thing on her mind when she walks in is to get her kit off and fuck your brains out.
No, IMHO stay well away. But each to their own

Offline bukowski

Could not date a WG, how could you handle other people dumping their load in her, on her and over her.
Kissing her after she has sucked who knows cock, she could have jizz all over her by the time she walked in the house.
And I am sure the first thing on her mind when she walks in is to get her kit off and fuck your brains out.
No, IMHO stay well away. But each to their own

Pretty much Exactly same a fucking one you aren't dating isn't it?
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Roth

+1 :thumbsup:  Yep. :rolleyes:

RX8 Racer

Yeah it amazing and as I treat them well most wg's fall for me, are so into me, my fit bod, massive cock and handsome looks. Funny but once the half hour up they kinda go a bit cold but hey that women huh!  :D

Funny as fuck mate, nice one!

bigmanbigman

After the punt i asked a wg out she replied
Its not tinder you know.

Offline shagmore

No, because you choose to fuck someone who you know is a prossie, if its your GF then don't you have some pride and self esteem or are you happy to have her go out and be fucking everyone then coming home to you.
Turns some people on, not me, maybe you
As they say, what ever turns you on, everyone is different, thats what makes the world go round

Offline francisc

Fell head over heels in love with Rachel (Nottingham).  Saw each other outside of punting until I realised that I couldn't cope with the thought of her with other men.
One hell of a lesson learned.