Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steph LSS Edinburgh  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

Price £75 for half hour
Entered the place and immediately preferred it to Blairs in far more discreet entrance and a better lay out oh and Given a tour by Lauren? a lovely Romanian lady.Sitting in the waiting area and 7 girls waiting most EE very pretty and lovely bodies but 2 girls attracted my attention just by chatting and being friendly.Chose Steph an English girl very petite blonde Taken to room have a very quick shower and the massage begins.Lots of little finger strokes of the bottom and my balls soon has me ready to turn over.Little Kiss and cuddle before she slides down to suck my cock and good technique with surprisingly a bit of ball sucking(Unusual for me as girls arent so keen on this thanks to the deep dark forest there).Quite a bit of dirty talk from Steph then on with the Condom for Reverse Cowgirl where she positions herself so i can see my cock sliding in and out of her.She is griding herself back and forth whilst telling me what a Dirty Bastard i am then into Doggy which normally doesnt work for me but with Steph it feels so good.I have to admit she can take a nice pounding from behind and has a cute little bum I kiss her neck and feel her body as she grinds back into me whilst demanding my spunk.Being the gentleman i am i comply.I lie back as she gently removes my condom and helps clean me up.Bit more chat and turn back over for an actual massage
Quick shower and coffee afterwards where I chat about football and feel old as MTV is on and i dont recognize any of the artists
All in all a different experience from the Manchester Parlours but apparently you are welcome to sit all day if you like

chico1000

Not if the rugby or football is on manager turns over back to MTV.  Thanks for the review.

Offline Marmalade

Just to compare, have you reviewed BSS by any chance? (I had a quick gander of your reviews but tended to be fixated more by the fact that you have had only one negative experience in 52 punts, which sounds a little strange to me). Of course, since you are a 'gentleman' it might seem inappropriate to press you for such revolting sordid details.

Pleased you are enjoying Edinburgh. It can get chilly, and LSS is sometimes a nice place to stop your balls freezing off.

JazzMan

Just to compare, have you reviewed BSS by any chance? (I had a quick gander of your reviews but tended to be fixated more by the fact that you have had only one negative experience in 52 punts, which sounds a little strange to me). Of course, since you are a 'gentleman' it might seem inappropriate to press you for such revolting sordid details.

Pleased you are enjoying Edinburgh. It can get chilly, and LSS is sometimes a nice place to stop your balls freezing off.

What's your problem now Marmalade?
He done a review on Emma at BSS (just didn't start a new one).
This review is fine.

Offline Marmalade

Offline Denhamhoop

I added to a review done on Emma of BSS as for the lack of negative reviews its because since finding UKP I have been more selective in my punting than before .There are at least 2 negatives more i could add if the relevant profile still existed on AW but they both disappeared on the day after i saw them.One an EE girl near Selhurst no doubt other girls work from the same premises now but I would have to guess which of the EE girls profiles in the area share the same venue.As for the 2 venues i preferred LSS to BSS but then i preferred TJ's to Sandy Superstars in Manchester so maybe my judgement isnt the best

Offline Denhamhoop

Only in Edinburgh for a single day so not really able to visit more than 2 girls and Edinburgh was warm in comparison to Middlesbrough on last Friday

Offline Marmalade

No worries. Thanks for your reply.