Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls who take it in all three holes..  (Read 2116 times)

mrpeterman

Not sure the term, glory girls or party girls or whatever, but mouth, pussy and ass..

Anyone got any recommendations, I’ve sampled Donna in Walsall, big tits Tasha,  Paris Lamour once (it was an extra £40) and a few of the old chec republic girls.

Anyone know any decent 3 holes girls who are happy with this service, I’m looking mainly wolves Walsall and preferably up to £80 for 30 mins inc.

Cheers one and all

mrpeterman

External Link/Members Only

This has emailed me to say all three holes and a facial for £60 is available on Boxing Day, nothing on here about her as I can see, anyone

Yes I know, but I fancy a milf get some sloppy head, maybe fuck those tits bang her, then fuck her ass and deposit a load on her face, then simply walk ....

Offline piercedtim

Have you tried the Water Street ladies? Katie takes it in all 3 External Link/Members Only

mrpeterman

Have you tried the Water Street ladies? Katie takes it in all 3 External Link/Members Only

Excellent thanks for the recommendation

Offline smiler999

She’s on my list for the deep throat, but plenty of reviews covering the anal. Usually in Warwick not sure if she does nearer brum

mrpeterman

She’s on my list for the deep throat, but plenty of reviews covering the anal. Usually in Warwick not sure if she does nearer brum

Looks great but wants a face pic...nah ire pass cheers anyeay