Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Water Street Birmingham  (Read 2437 times)

Offline ian cognito

I will be visiting Birmingham later this week and thought I might fit in a punt after my business meeting.  I like both massage and asian girls, having visited a few Chinese girls down in Bristol (my usual hunting ground), but have not yet tried a Thai girl.  I saw Barbie Hot Girl's profile on AW (External Link/Members Only) and see she has some good reports on here.  However, whilst researching I realised that there's quite a large group of Thai girls working out of Water Street but many of the profiles have been recycled, so the reviews on here don't necessarily relate the the current girl using the profile.

I particularly like the look of Barbie and Ruby99xxx (External Link/Members Only).  Does anybody on here have useful information/recommendations regarding the Thai girls currently working in Birmingham.  Assuming they can all deliver a decent massage, and if they genuinely offer A-levels, Rimming and CIM, then I am definitely interested.  If I book a particular girl, how likely am I to get B&S?  Also, any comments on how easy it is to get a short-notice booking with the Water Street girls - say at 30min or one hour's notice.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ming

You have to beware of the bloody rude maid for starters and they will happily B&S, I've stopped using them for these reasons.

If you do go, make it very clear when you book it is only xxxx girl you want to see, not guaranteed you still won't be B&S'sd but if they do insist on who it is you want to see, I have heard they will go and fetch her if someone isn't balls deep at that time.

Good luck.

Ming  :hi:

Offline ian cognito

Thanks for the advice Ming, if I do go ahead then I'll let you know how I got on via a review.
Anybody got any comments regarding the individual girls currently at Water Street?

Offline Littlefoot

Got B&S'd with Becky! But did get to see Katie, who was a great punt! Can't comment on A-levels, CIM or rimming on me as not really my bag, so tend not to par take. My likes are quite vanilla in a GFE and Katie was great supplying that. I have reviewed her if your interested. Seen a few others from the same group but most seem to be scattered around the country now. All great punts though for me! There is a very good chance you will get B&S'd. The impression I get, when you first ring the maid to book she doesn't seem to take much notice of the time you want to book. All she's interested in is getting you to the location. I don't think she takes any notice of the booking system. Once you arrive at the venue and ring up if the girl you've booked is available, happy days! But if she has just started a service, I think the maid will then try and B&S you with who ever is available. That is my impression of the set up anyhows. So a very real possibility of B&S. I think the reason the maid doesn't take much notice of the booking system is because there probably is a lot of time wasters ringing up, who book and don't turn up, causing booking mayhem!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:22:21 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Wolverhampton1990

You're right about them swapping profiles... I booked the girl now showing as Ruby around January time but the pictures were on another profile going by the name of Helen (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130897.0).

The rest of the profiles mentioned should match the feedback on here I think though. I paid Barbie a visit the other week and have met Katie who Littlefoot mentioned a few times and both are worth a punt.

Katie and Barbie have both provided CIM every time I've seen them, and keep on going even after you've shot. If I remember rightly I think "Ruby" may have pulled away. All 3 offer kissing with Barbie probably the most full on, Katie probably not far behind but just a little lighter. Can't comment on anal/rimming as I've not tried it.

Offline ian cognito

Thanks all - sounds like Barbie is favourite.  I'll see how it goes.  :hi:

Offline piercedtim

Not seen either of those two ladies but have happily used the Water Street ladies a few times. Yes I've experienced their B&S but the girl was still attractive enough for me and I checked that she did the services I wanted and stayed. Have never had a bad experience there and when I have wanted it anal, cim, and rimming were all available if advertised on the profile. In fact I would never have thought of asking for rimming if one of the ladies there hadn't just done it to me while her mouth was down round my cock and balls anyway, and likewise with anal....never really been something I'd have considered before my first visit there when she more or less insisted I did it. I never know what time I am going to be able to make it so usually just ring with an idea of who I want to see and only give them 15 minutes notice or so. I find getting into the apartments can be a bit awkward with the gate security but once inside it's fine.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Not seen either of those two ladies but have happily used the Water Street ladies a few times. Yes I've experienced their B&S but the girl was still attractive enough for me and I checked that she did the services I wanted and stayed. Have never had a bad experience there and when I have wanted it anal, cim, and rimming were all available if advertised on the profile. In fact I would never have thought of asking for rimming if one of the ladies there hadn't just done it to me while her mouth was down round my cock and balls anyway, and likewise with anal....never really been something I'd have considered before my first visit there when she more or less insisted I did it. I never know what time I am going to be able to make it so usually just ring with an idea of who I want to see and only give them 15 minutes notice or so. I find getting into the apartments can be a bit awkward with the gate security but once inside it's fine.

Your experience sounds very similar to my own. I usually decide which girl I would prefer to see then phone about 30 minutes before to see if she's available. If she's not available I ask who is & then decide whether or not to go ahead with the punt. I have rarely been disappointed.

Offline ian cognito

So, I visited Water Street today. I'll submit a proper review, with links, when I have more time, but basically the events of my visit will come as no surprise.  I called Barbie's number and got a prompt response, booked at half an hour's notice and found the place OK - thanks to info on here.  Was actually met by Kitty as "Barbie was busy".  I would have been happy with Kitty - very friendly and pretty, but I questioned her on what services she delivered:  CIM - Yes, Anal - No; so she went off to find her friend who would give A-Levels, and came back with Reya - quite a bit older and not so pretty, but OK and reasonable English - so I went ahead.

Excellent massage and, despite initial warning regarding size and the fact that her bum was not "professional" (nice phrase that), she took me in her arse with no trouble at all.  Looking at Reya's profile after the event, she only lists massage and HR under her "enjoys" list.

Review will be Neutral because of B&S and because Reya was physically not as attractive as her younger colleagues, but I would return to Water Street if I were back in Birmingham and had time to play.

Offline baseball_99

If you get the chance to come back to Water Street I can recommend visiting Katie or Maya, both have no issue with anal.