Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikol_sexy20 - Walsall  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Jawbreak

Nikol_sexy20 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :dancegirl:

External Link/Members Only

Posted this in regional punting too.

Made a booking 3 days prior to meet at 7:30pm on said day all confirmed and all services mentioned were on offer :thumbsup:
Text on the day everything confirmed (afternoon) everything ok  :dance:
showered, shaved and ready to meet - I text to say im on my way  :)
I received a reply that she has an hour booking at 7pm and that she would let me know if she was available at 8pm  :unknown:
I think WTF we had confirmed our booking ..silly Rom cow. any way I text back and tell her that she was unprofessional :dash:
and that she had double booked me knowing i would be coming to see her at 7:30pm She then carries on to tell me that
normally the punters just cum and go, so whats the problem  :angry:
I tell her if i come to see her I would expect to stay the hour as im paying for the hour. :thumbsdown:
She says why stay the hour if you cum... at this point i just say Bye thanks for wasting my time.  :cry:
20 mins later she texts me and says see he is gone !!!!!  :wackogirl:
I just replied wow you money making machine !!!  :diablo:
Make of this what you will.  :diablo: :dash: :mad:

If you want a quick cum and go ...then good luck .. dont expect too much  :scare: :dash: :timeout:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Punterperson1971

This the one in Walsall town centre mate shares with Jasmine.hot they fucked me around twice by saying to come and see her then goes quiet every time I rang turned phone off I left a bad review on her on here the one I saw changed it from Sonya. Also I'm sure the one you reveiwed told me it was her in dinyas profile.defo dodgy there and dodged a bullet too
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:17:05 pm by Punterperson1971 »