Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikol_sexy20 double booking dumpster  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Jawbreak

Nikol_sexy20 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :dancegirl:
External Link/Members Only
Made a booking 3 days prior to meet at 7:30pm on said day all confirmed and all services mentioned were on offer :thumbsup:
Text on the day everything confirmed (afternoon) everything ok  :dance:
showered, shaved and ready to meet - I text to say im on my way  :)
I received a reply that she has an hour booking at 7pm and that she would let me know if she was available at 8pm  :unknown:
I think WTF we had confirmed our booking ..silly Rom cow. any way I text back and tell her that she was unprofessional :dash:
and that she had double booked me knowing i would be coming to see her at 7:30pm She then carries on to tell me that
normally the punters just cum and go, so whats the problem  :angry:
I tell her if i come to see her I would expect to stay the hour as im paying for the hour. :thumbsdown:
She says why stay the hour if you cum... at this point i just say Bye thanks for wasting my time.  :cry:
20 mins later she texts me and says see he is gone !!!!!  :wackogirl:
I just replied wow you money making machine !!!  :diablo:
Make of this what you will.  :diablo: :dash: :mad:

If you want a quick cum and go ...then good luck .. dont expect too much  :scare: :dash: :timeout:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 04:14:38 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline legendinho

This sounds like a review. Thanks for the warning mate

Offline Jawbreak

This sounds like a review. Thanks for the warning mate

it does, doesn't it but its all factual so needed to be that long sorry
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 04:36:05 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned by:

Offline legendinho

it does, doesn't it but its all factual so needed to be that long sorry

Ok my mistake. I reported this post before as I thought your intention was to do a review.

:drinks:

Ming

The Aw profile pics have been around for a while in various profiles, though I do like the look of her I have avoided as it looks like the usual Romanian P&D.

Basically what she is saying is book 15 mins P&D, because you'll get no more.......
No surprises there then.......

I do think this should go in the reviews though, she messed you around so it qualifies (I think) as a legitimate review and would serve better as a warning to others as such??

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jawbreak

The Aw profile pics have been around for a while in various profiles, though I do like the look of her I have avoided as it looks like the usual Romanian P&D.

Basically what she is saying is book 15 mins P&D, because you'll get no more.......
No surprises there then.......

I do think this should go in the reviews though, she messed you around so it qualifies (I think) as a legitimate review and would serve better as a warning to others as such??

I didnt actually meet her so thought a heads up would suffice,
also i cant give any info on anything else which constitutes a real review Ming.
so ill just leave it here and hope someone will prove me wrong :)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 05:13:58 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned by:

Ming

I didnt actually meet her so thought a heads up would suffice,
also i cant give any info on anything else which constitutes a real review Ming.
so ill just leave it here and hope someone will prove me wrong :)

Realise that JB, but I think the rules allow for it to be a review if a booking was made and then the girls messes you around, which it sounds like to me.

But, of course up to you, the warning is appreciated, but it will flag up better as a review if I my recollection of the rules is correct?

All said and done, damn shame, she is a looker, though doubt she would be the girl you would meet.

Offline Jawbreak

Well after your advice Ming ill pop it up as a review Sir :)
 :hi:
Banned by:

Ming

Well after your advice Ming ill pop it up as a review Sir :)

:thumbsup:

Offline PepeMAGA

Really exposes the typical mindset of the Rom PD girls.  Empty the sack,  on to the next one...

Offline Punterperson1971

This is her friend I think
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Her name was Sonya.hot messed me around by getting me to turn up then not answer phone I did leave a bad review but the picture befor was of an attractive blonde,if I remember nikol texted me saying it was her in profile do more than likely a b & s

Offline dog999

Sorry to say I have always found none of these clowns keep an appointment diary!!, your lucky if they can remember the fuckin time of day. How many times have you booked on the same day and rang or text an hour before only to be told you will have to wait or I'm not working today or fully booked, ye I know your not available, 'cause I booked you'. Fuck me heard it a hundred times before. Dog

Offline Jawbreak

Sorry to say I have always found none of these clowns keep an appointment diary!!, your lucky if they can remember the fuckin time of day. How many times have you booked on the same day and rang or text an hour before only to be told you will have to wait or I'm not working today or fully booked, ye I know your not available, 'cause I booked you'. Fuck me heard it a hundred times before. Dog

Give up sir and move on they think different to us in the UK.
They dont give it another thought if you are booked or not .. its survival of the thickest in their eyes.
thats life for them .. they know they are fit petite and fuckable.
If you really must see them, then stand by their door - wait for it to open and show them your cash
get pumped and then leave do not speak, do not ask questions, do not be pleasant, just leave after you have dumped.

move on 
Banned by:

Offline dog999

We should start a thread about the reliable ones.
Two I used to see, both have packed up or moved on unless anyone knows differently. Mature lady opposite the Abby in Tewkesbury and another mature lady around the back of the old Chadds store in Hereford. Both out of our area I know, before someone points it out!!. Dog