Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Hart (second encounter)  (Read 1429 times)

marty_mcfly

Lily Hart (2nd encounter)

External Link/Members Only

Clean and comfortable hotel in East London. Top facilities with a discreet entrance. The room was quite spacious compared to Lily’s previous location, and the shower was very relaxing and easy to control.

Score: 9/10

Communication:

Excellent. Lily is very good and efficient at replying to text messages. This is most welcome as some ladies are frustratingly hard to communicate with.

Score: 10/10

Appearance / Physical aspects:

Lily looked even more beautiful than the last time I saw her which was only a week ago. She has a soft voice with a lovely American accent that sounds great and very sexy when she is turned on and starts talking sexy.

If you guys are my age, then you would know what Audrey Hepburn looks like. Lily reminded me very much of her in terms of facial appearance, hair style and physique. Yummy indeed.

Score: A very strong 8/10 for her looks and physique. This is using a very strict rating scale.

Personality:

Lily’s charm, appearance, mannerisms and just about everything else won me over with my first encounter with her a week ago; and this time she seemed even better. Top girl with a top personality.

Services:

As I had seen Lily just a week ago, this time we had even greater chemistry and sexual flow. Things came more naturally and automatically. This time it was a GFE mixed with some PSE behaviour too. Besides OWO, Reverse O and the main course, I also enjoyed rimming (giving). I don't normally rim any girl, unless she is just too hot. In this case, my tongue automatically found its way to the bull's eye!

Encounter:

A longer session than last time, and one which was even better. This time I asked Lily not to kiss me upon greeting me, as her kissing turns me on so much that I risked slipping in the shower.

Once I had my shower, it was sheer bliss. Every minute spent with Lily was full of fun and passion.

This time my GFE experience with Lily was complimented with some PSE flavour that included anal play and rimming (me on her).

Some of my kinky fetishes were catered for very well by Lily. In between all this was Lily’s trademark kissing that has no rivals.

Conclusion:

My Lily addiction has had me visit her twice now in a week, and my 2015 is planned with several fun visits to see this girl who makes me feel truly special.

As I have said before, Lily is amongst the best of the very best.

password02

Good review - it seems she has not lost her sexy charms - Can you confirm price and how long you spent with Lily?

marty_mcfly

Hi there, I feel half hour punts are too short and I can't last the distance for one hour punts, so this time I went for a 45 minute session at £110.

Lily does not normally do 45 minute sessions, but the first time I saw her I requested a 45 minute session and she agreed.

password02

Hi there, I feel half hour punts are too short and I can't last the distance for one hour punts, so this time I went for a 45 minute session at £110.

Lily does not normally do 45 minute sessions, but the first time I saw her I requested a 45 minute session and she agreed.

That very good of her to accommodate - Glad you had another great session -

Offline dami3n

thanks for sharing mcfly, may be worth updating the earlier review for the same WG instead of starting a second one ...especially in such quick succession :thumbsup:

Offline Sir Knumbskull

thanks for sharing mcfly, may be worth updating the earlier review for the same WG instead of starting a second one ...especially in such quick succession :thumbsup:

I think Admin changed the rules recently to allow multiple reviews of the same girl? While quite close together it is useful to know the session was better the second time and the differences from the first one. I don't see much harm in a second posting as I wouldn't bother looking for an edit on the first!