Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella in Manchester???  (Read 2293 times)

Yoda69

Offline threechilliman

I saw her about a year ago. Fit and fucks alright. Bit of an odd character though, didn't believe a word she said.

Read her blog. I think she like to be used as a sub slut, so if that's your thing, she might be a goer. Likes gangbangs and the like. I personally wouldn't go back.

tcm

Yoda69

Thanks Chilli
Perhaps if her mouth was full she wouldn't be able to lie! :wacko:

Offline bigmc

Ive seen her, she was off her face on something. Nice looking and body, but a complete loon, never again

Offline Blackpool Rock

Been in my HL for a while as she has fisting in her likes but never quite seen her as something in my head always said no.
Probably one to avoid if she is away with the fairies 

Offline threechilliman

Been in my HL for a while as she has fisting in her likes but never quite seen her as something in my head always said no.
Probably one to avoid if she is away with the fairies

And  I can tell you, fisting ain't all it's cracked up to be. You get your hand in, then what? Did it on my first punt, never done it since and does absolutely nothing for me.

tcm

Jay-Jay

Strangely, I suddenly am attracted to seeing a half fit lass who's out of her head on summat!
She's absolutely always on line,or her machine is,so I'm guessing she's desperate for work?the pics,and there are a few,still don't give you an idea of whether she's fit or past her best?

Jay

Offline Lijunwei

was on my hotlist for a minute ..glad that cleared things up^^^^^

Offline bigmc

Looked for and found my report pasted below. Worse than I remembered

External Link/Members Only
Date 19/12/13
1hr incall
Last minute decision as I got the urge for a dirty punt with someone I hadn't seen before.
Communication was good and she had a £100 special on, so booking made.
I got to her house and was asked to park round the corner and walk. Fair enough.
First impression's were very favourable, tall slim attractive girl, photos were accurate.
This is were it started to unravel !!
I asked if I could use her shower, she seemed genuinely shocked that I wanted one, and said she didn't have one, so had a quick bath instead. Bathroom was a dump, she said she had only live there 3 days and was having a new bathroom fitted next week But her profile pictures suggest she has been there longer.
She also questioned the £ 100 I had given her and not the £120 she usually charges. By the time I had got home, she had removed the £100 special off her profile.
Came back down stairs wearing a towel, where the fun began. She wanted to conduct the whole session in the living room and started with oral on me, followed with a  quick toy show then on the hat and  fucked her doggy on the settee for under a minute until she stood up, whipped the condom off and tried to suck me to completion, I had already told her I only had one load in me and we would have to pace ourselves, all the while, her Jack Russell was running around our feet.
 I suggested going upstairs which she reluctantly agreed too as "her bed was creaky"   but did so. On with another hat, and asked her to climb aboard, which she did, again for all of one minute, then jumped off and got on all 4`s with me stood at the side of the bed banging her from behind for again, you guessed it, 60 seconds  ::)
Then again whipped off the condom, and proceeded to try get me to cum with her mouth. I was getting really fed up by this time, and when she suggested I straddle her and wank In her face, I did so just to get it over with.
Cleaned up, got dressed and buggered off, all in under 30 mins.
All in all, it was a very bizarre meet, and a blatant attempt to get me to shoot my load and get rid as fast as possible 

Recommend ? worst punt ever
Would see again ? No bloody chance.

Offline Smartie

Yep I got the same response to the untidy house, just moved in ( a semi det.)
All sorts of excuses for not doing certain things, craky bed and supoorts etc
Great body though but I won't see again

Offline cueball

It's a mixed bag on here with this lass, few lads been there but none wanting to go back. Rocky gave her a positive review though. Sounds a little too unpredictable for me.

Yoda69

Sounds like she's away with faeries

rocky101

It's a mixed bag on here with this lass, few lads been there but none wanting to go back. Rocky gave her a positive review though. Sounds a little too unpredictable for me.

Yeah, I've seen Mika / Bella / Dekota twice. She will spin stories about whatever and whatever. Her place, from the outside looks nice...its a new build but on the inside seems like she hasn't really attempted any hoovering.

Her bathroom is a dump and I don't know how she uses it. I've always fucked her in her lounge on the sofa and the coffee table so don't know how good / bad her bedroom is but you can guess.

She does rimming and anal  :yahoo: hence my two visits.  :hi:

rocky101

Oh and she has a cat that runs around the house. So if you don't like cats or allergic to cat hair, tread carefully,