Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's attitude re Adultwork emails  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Jacobsladder

I'm getting a wee bit pissed off with the way WG's encourage us to email them with questions or ideas for possible bookings and then they don't bother their bloody arses reading them
Example - over the weekend i was looking for a booking for tomorrow - I sent emails to seven ladies on my hot list - only two replied back ( the rest still showing unread) and the replies back were just along the lines of call me or text me - that's it
Sorry ladies - maybe I'm being sexist but if you want our business and our cash maybe it's time to show some love here - we like good positive replies like wow a great idea I can't wait to do that with you

Offline Bangers and Gash

If a pro$$ie doesn't have a displayed number, then find one that does. The buyer calls the tune.

No phone number = No booking = No money.  :hi:

Offline smiths

If a pro$$ie doesn't have a displayed number, then find one that does. The buyer calls the tune.

Spot on, I don't waste my time emailing WGs. :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

agreed - although (again) I broke my own rule here and did arrange one by AW email and she has become something of a regular!  However her comms over email were excellent, responding very quickly to all my emails.  In this case glad I broke one of my own unbreakable rules.

Offline Silver Birch

I'm getting a wee bit pissed off with the way WG's encourage us to email them with questions or ideas for possible bookings and then they don't bother their bloody arses reading them
Example - over the weekend i was looking for a booking for tomorrow - I sent emails to seven ladies on my hot list - only two replied back ( the rest still showing unread) and the replies back were just along the lines of call me or text me - that's it
Sorry ladies - maybe I'm being sexist but if you want our business and our cash maybe it's time to show some love here - we like good positive replies like wow a great idea I can't wait to do that with you

For those who have actually opened your email, you are possibly putting to much detail in your introductory email. Most want to know, where, when & how long for and have no interest in reading about your fantasies.

Many wgs don't work over the weekend which might explain why some of the others remain unread. The others either get so many emails they give up reading when they have enough bookings, or they are simply shit at communications.

It will never change.

I have a fairly high percentage of replies to emails, but phoning is nearly always your most reliable bet.

Offline signy

I like emails, mostly to establish the basic requirements and arrangements before talking and well in advance. However, I do have "issues" and can disintegrate into a bag of nerves if I don't know exactly what I am doing concerning the peripheral arrangements (the meeting is no problem). So, for me, having an email and being able to go back and re-read (many times!) helps me enormously. Just me.

E.L. Wisty

I agree with this. It does waste a lot of time in sending enquiries, particularly when you may be tight for time in seeing a WG yourself.

Offline Rockhead

I like emails, mostly to establish the basic requirements and arrangements before talking and well in advance. However, I do have "issues" and can disintegrate into a bag of nerves if I don't know exactly what I am doing concerning the peripheral arrangements (the meeting is no problem). So, for me, having an email and being able to go back and re-read (many times!) helps me enormously. Just me.

I can sympathise with this to an extent. For some reason, while I am perfectly confident in person, I'm bloody awful on the phone! Texting can sometimes be a good compromise solution - some girls just aren't into the whole emailing thing. A text can be more direct - but the most important thing is - stick to the bloomin' point i.e  - 'Hi (name), I'm (name). Really liked your profile and wondered if I could see you Wednesday at around 2 or 3pm for an hour? Thanks'.

Offline threechilliman

I'd agree that phoning is the simplest method but I'm an emailer/texter simply because I'm rarely in a position to phone girls. I book well in advance though and if I don't get a reply, I just try the next one.

tcm

Offline hullad

I did a little experiment emailing five girls weeks ago all showing as available. I kept the email short and to the point ....are you available on 2nd June for an hour between 01:00 pm and five please...

I am still waiting for an answer, one has vanished but the other four are still advertising. My AW rating is ok and I can only put it down to stupidity or a lack of business sense. We should start  a list of piss poor communicators so punters do not waste time trying to contact tarts that dont give a shit. When the phones start gathering dust the penny may drop, but then again ....

JW.Bobbitt

I'd agree that phoning is the simplest method but I'm an emailer/texter simply because I'm rarely in a position to phone girls. I book well in advance though and if I don't get a reply, I just try the next one.

tcm
Am in a similar position (odd-working hours etc.) and most meetings are planned well in advance (prefer 1st-in-the-queue /weekends). Last minute is with someone I have already made contact with.

I follow a simple method:

English-as-First-Language (EFL) WG
--------------------------------------------------
Initial email with Subject of Date/time/duration, Body with personalised brief complimentary? introduction followed by a line
******Ignore the following if you wish******
Which then includes quirky humour, odd dress requirements etc.
I find that this (if it is read) bypasses the daft phone selection process and a meet can be arranged. Possibly with brief phone followup

If it is read and not responded to (or the humour whistles over the head), then move on - a fuck is a fuck and if someone could not be arsed then....

Non-EFL WG
-------------------
Generally don't respond to emails or get "phone/txt me" but if they do respond with with a more than a one-liner, then that is a winner! and deserves serious attention
Mostly stick to txt as initial comms, with the usual date/time/duration

Offline Malvolio

If you're picking from a list of seven and you'd be happy to see any of them, just pick up the phone and call until you find one you can have a conversation with.

If the WGs don't have English as a first language it is usually much easier to phone.

Offline paul_2407

Considering some of the WGs are so popular, it perhaps works best for you to message multiple girls at once

E.L. Wisty

Considering some of the WGs are so popular, it perhaps works best for you to message multiple girls at once

I could never do that. It just leads to messing about. I just take it one girl at a time.

Offline mrdiamond77

I always phone or send a text message.  I may then send an AW booking request through once I have had contact with them.  Don't send emails, mainly because they are not working at the moment on my phone.

SophieScott

I'm not defending bad comms, but it could be the way you are wording these emails.

You said it's about ideas, but are you making it clear that you are looking for a booking and not just emailing? Remember every day we get loads of timewasters emailing for wank material. ...it could be that your emails are getting written off as one if those.

Is say you're going to be in xx town on xx date, and you'd love to make a booking , is she available on that day or similar.  Then when she responds add in tat your fantasy is xxxx would this be something shed be able to do. Then you're making it clear you're legit.

Offline paul_2407

I'm not defending bad comms, but it could be the way you are wording these emails.

You said it's about ideas, but are you making it clear that you are looking for a booking and not just emailing? Remember every day we get loads of timewasters emailing for wank material. ...it could be that your emails are getting written off as one if those.

Is say you're going to be in xx town on xx date, and you'd love to make a booking , is she available on that day or similar.  Then when she responds add in tat your fantasy is xxxx would this be something shed be able to do. Then you're making it clear you're legit.

Some of the gents are thinking with their little heads when writing the emails so you can't blame them when the words aren't quite as clinical as you've written

E.L. Wisty

I don't think there should be any particular way in which a punter writes his e-mail as long as he makes it clear that he wants a meet and is asking availability for a particular date and time. The problem is even that is ignored at times, even if the punter makes it clear that he is enquiring about a booking. WGs do need to read e-mails carefully.

Offline Hobbit

Personally, I find it really annoying and frustrating when I send them an email on AW and they read it but don't reply. For me, I find it discourteous and rude, especially when I have made an effort to write an email and a quick reply from them would be the least I expect.

I don't agree that this will never change. I think we can help it to change by reviewing girls that are reading emails and not replying. Obviously, we have to give them a couple of days or so but after that if they don't reply then they should be given a negative review.

What do you think of this idea? Would it work?

E.L. Wisty

Personally, I find it really annoying and frustrating when I send them an email on AW and they read it but don't reply. For me, I find it discourteous and rude, especially when I have made an effort to write an email and a quick reply from them would be the least I expect.

I don't agree that this will never change. I think we can help it to change by reviewing girls that are reading emails and not replying. Obviously, we have to give them a couple of days or so but after that if they don't reply then they should be given a negative review.

I agree that reading but then not replying to an e-mail is disrespectful.

Offline Silver Birch

It has been discussed before. Filling up this board with negative reviews for such a trivial reason as not replying to emails is pointless.

If a prossie is a crap communicator, I only want to know about it if this occurs after she has confirmed a booking, exactly as we have it now.

We will have to agree to disagree. I can confidently say, prossies ignoring emails will never change.

Offline Hobbit

It has been discussed before. Filling up this board with negative reviews for such a trivial reason as not replying to emails is pointless.

If a prossie is a crap communicator, I only want to know about it if this occurs after she has confirmed a booking, exactly as we have it now.

We will have to agree to disagree. I can confidently say, prossies ignoring emails will never change.

We can all live in hope my friend.  :dash:

Offline paul_2407

Ill reiterate what I've said previously - if you're not getting a response, don't get hung up about it and look elsewhere. If you're losing sleep over this that can't be a good thing for you surely?