Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5star Savannah, Leeds  (Read 3823 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388167) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Savannah in February in Leeds. She's a tourer and hasn't been back to Leeds for some time, seems to be in Nottingham a lot. I paid her £150 for 1 hour to include anal.

Comms - I sent an enquiring text and received a quick reply. Booking made for later that day - easy! 

Venue - A good hotel in the centre of Leeds. I parked about a 5 min walk away.

The girl - I'd read reviews that questioned whether the girl they saw was the girl in the pics so I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew that if she came close to the girl in the pics I'd be happy! Well, having met her I doubt that she is the person in the pics - she seems to be built slightly differently. Slightly slimmer maybe, and maybe slightly darker skin. Anyway, I was very happy with the girl I saw. She was dressed very sexily in a black bra/pants combo and she had a very welcoming smile when I entered her room. Conversation was easy and I felt comfortable very quickly. She had shoulder length black hair & well applied makeup and I thought she was very attractive. Her tits are a good size, a nice handful, and they're so soft it was like holding a handful of cotton wool. She also has a very nice tight arse. Her advertised age is 24 and I'd say she kissed goodbye to her 20's some years ago. But she looks really good so it wasn't an issue.

Services provided - Kissing, OWO, RO, rimming, sex in CG, RCG, doggy, anal (sort of).

Overall - I had a very good hour with Savannah but I think she's a bit of an anal scammer. We attempted anal a number of times and I got in several times but could never build up any rhythm as she said it wasn't in properly. I'm sure she was just clenching and making it impossible. Of course, I'd paid up front and couldn't really say at the end that I hadn't but also couldn't say that I had, properly. I reasoned it was only £20, but this is the point. If Savannah is getting an extra £20 every time and not fully delivering the service then she's on to a good thing! I didn't think it warranted a negative cos I had a very good hour with her and would happily see her again, but maybe save myself £20 next time by foregoing the anal. Anyone booking her should bear this in mind if you're tempted to go for anal too.

Offline Insaniac

Hey, thanks for the review.

The bit about Anal, very much reflects my own experience with Savannah.

She is very attractive and clean and I also really enjoyed my time with her, but was a little bit disappointed about the lack of anal.

I would see her again, but like you, wouldn't  pay again for anal.

Offline qarma

Hey, thanks for the review.

The bit about Anal, very much reflects my own experience with Savannah.

She is very attractive and clean and I also really enjoyed my time with her, but was a little bit disappointed about the lack of anal.

I would see her again, but like you, wouldn't  pay again for anal.

Why not submit a review and break your duck?