Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masha at mashamassage - Edgware  (Read 1932 times)

Offline blueboy23

This was about a couple of weeks back. I came across Tantraman's review of Masha.
And no good man can resist going to Masha after reading that review.

External Link/Members Only

Masha is a nice fit girl, I am pretty bad at age etc, but she must be around 30-35 i guess. Nice big body and complementing assets to go with.

I saw the offer online about £10 discount, but was prepared for £90 with fully nude. But apparently if you want to touch there is an additional £10. I was a bit surprised, but i didnt argue so my 1 hour was £100. But it was possibly the best £100 I spent on a massage.

I dont punt often and in the few that I have in the last so many years, I have had some good massages, Jasmine comes to mind when I think of th best so far. But boy oh boy, Masha takes the crown from now on. I have always been looking for a massage that is strong and veers into sensual at the later stage, but i want her to go deep into my muscles, and Masha knew every trick in the book, I would go to her just for a legit massage as a proper proper therapist.

The punt started with me on the front, Masha getting warm oil all over my body. She asked me if i wanted strong or soft and i opted for strong. She started with my legs and I knew this was going to be a great one hour. As she moved up, of course there were the gentle touches to keep me interested. She stood to my side and while massaging my back took my hands and moved it over her body. I felt like contortionist using my arms in an awkward way but feeling her oily body all over moving through her pert bum and to her shaved pussy. I didnt try to venture in, but maybe after i get a bit familiar with her.

The massage was brilliant with me turning over as well. She asked me to sit up and did stuff with my neck and back that made cracking sounds that made me worry a bit. But, no it was awesome. Me laying on my back she then continued her massage but this time more focused on my soldier! Her attention to my balls was sensual and then she kept going down and gave me a bit of a prostrate massage as well. Normally I dont go for this, but i was relaxed enough and I went with the flow. After I came, she cleaned us up and continued with the massage.

A nice upper body massage followed by a gentle head massage. I was left completely relaxed. Finished the session with a nice warm shower, and then bid adieu. Knowing fully well that I will be back for more soon!
She suggested Andrea if I wanted a similar experience, but did say that if I wanted the best, I know who to call... :hi:

Offline Fully Sated

...I came across Tantraman's review of Masha.
And no good man can resist going to Masha after reading that review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234369.msg2391133#msg2391133

Online tantraman

Glad you so enjoyed, OP :hi:

And yep ...

... I would go to her just for a legit massage as a proper proper therapist ...

... but it's so nice to be subject to so much more!

:drinks: