Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelyLindsey - Notting Hill  (Read 2160 times)

6 review(s) for LovelyLindsey (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5276216) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline zolton

After seeing few positive reviews of this lady, decided to see her

Link  External Link/Members Only

Cost £100 for 30 min

Logistics Texted her yesterday just before lunch. Cofirmed for half hour. As previews reviewer mentioned that her english is not the best i can fully agree. To reply every message she took about 10-15mins, i am sure she was using translator or someone was helping her. So her AW profile is written not by her, same as her enjoy list which i will realise later...

Location Flat near Notting Hill station, easy to find. Her bedroom was okay, but no chance to take shower, which was weird.. so i asked if i can use toilet to see if she has it lol, she showed me the way to toilet and there was no shower, well unless its separated, anyway back to her bedroom..

Looks She looks same as her pictures, cute shy chinese girl, trying to smile cuz her english is very limited so not much talking. She was wearing the blue sailor outfit.

Services Thats what i didnt like at all. Well this will be my lesson for future bookings for not cofirming services before punt. I went to see her expecting to get full gfe service - thats what her profile says - with kisses and cudles and passion from WG, but oh boy... I started to take my clothes off and she got naked stright away, no kissing at all, not even peck to a cheek. I asked about kissing and she just shaked her head by saying ''no no no ''. She went for a blowjob - OWO - straight away, well first cleaned me with wet tissues. Oh and almost forgot, before that she took a sip of water or mouthwash and kept it in her mouth while blowing me. Never happened before  :unknown: After a minute she grabbed a condom and started to open it. I said we have plenty of time so dont rush, but she opened it and put it next to us, anyway told her to keep sucking which was okay. After a while i told her to lie down and wanted to explore her body, sadly with no kissing. Started playing with her boobs and slowly going down. I could clearly see that she is not enjoying it at all, just doing it for money. When i reached her pussy, she went like  :scare: with ''no no no'', btw no fingering and showed me condom by meaning its time.. jeeez i though what a waste of my money. So yea we started missionary. Asked if it okay to do facial but she said noooo only in mouth. I told her that her prifile says she does facial,  but she just said no no... damn i miss Lilyco, oh well finished pretty quick while she was on her knees - CIM-. She cleaned herself and gave me some tissues. We still had 10-15 mins to kill and she said 20 more pounds for round 2.. i said thank you no, cuz my mood was already killed lol. So just asked for massage, then she put some baby oil on my back and rubbed. Massage wasnt good so after 5 mins i asked to clean my back with tissues cuz there was no shower. Got dressed up and left.

So yea, wouldnt recommend her if you expect gfe, only for quickie which is 60, still to much. Actually dont understand why she is doing this job cuz she is not enjoying it at all. I suppose she desperately need some money, so yea its up to you. Not giving negative just because i didnt comfirmed services before meeting.

Would i come back/ no no no