Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma_passion Canning-Town  (Read 4342 times)

9 review(s) for emma_passion (4 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for emma.passion (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline BlueD

External Link/Members Only

Appearance 8.8/10

Comm 8/10

Flat 8.5/10

Emma - Opened the door wearing lingerie and high heels, nice slim body, great legs, natural breasts and a firm petite ass.

She looks better in person, attractive. Seems to prefer GFE compared to any other type of sexual styles. When I arrived, she offered me a drink and we "talked" for 10mins. Good BJ skills, very friendly, she had a booking for 4 hours prior to meeting me at 2.30am in an apartment complex. Clearly, she is in demand. :lol:

I was there for an hour, Fucked her in a few different positions, gave me head as I preferred it, I enjoyed the experience. I will probably go see her again.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Appearance 8.8/10

Comm 8/10

Flat 8.5/10

Emma - Opened the door wearing lingerie and high heels, nice slim body, great legs, natural breasts and a firm petite ass.

She looks better in person, attractive. Seems to prefer GFE compared to any other type of sexual styles. When I arrived, she offered me a drink and we "talked" for 10mins. Good BJ skills, very friendly, she had a booking for 4 hours prior to meeting me at 2.30am in an apartment complex. Clearly, she is in demand. :lol:

I was there for an hour, Fucked her in a few different positions, gave me head as I preferred it, I enjoyed the experience. I will probably go see her again.

Good  :drinks: review she's a good punt

Offline king tarzan

Appearance 8.8/10

Comm 8/10

Flat 8.5/10

Any kissing of any sorts like dfk?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Playa

Offline Titti Tatti

With me there was No kissing and cool attitude. She also messed about a bit delaying start 10 mins

But stunning body and ok face

Gave a great bj with my request for her hair loose and all over my thighs

This brought matters to a head but, maybe it was the attitude, I struggled to get hard again after. She was cooperative but the punt was lost. Shame as I still think fondly of that body.

Ps I saw her a couple of days after Brazillian Martin's report and she enquired on the phone where I was from? :lol:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:32:52 am by Titti Tatti »

Online kefcseries

she enquired on the phone where I was from? :lol:

Same with me, I guess to screen out the Romanian and Albanian guys she doesn't want to see.

Interesting 1 post 1 review from the op... will he be back to participate in the forum or should this review be taken with a good pinch of salt?

Offline BlueD

No dfk, typical romanian rules apply in this case. @kefcseries, it was your review that persuaded me to give her a go.  :hi:   

Any tips on the 30min punts.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 01:31:33 am by BlueD »

Online kefcseries

No dfk, typical romanian rules apply in this case. @kefcseries, it was your review that persuaded me to give her a go.  :hi:   

Any tips on the 30min punts.

Glad you had a good punt  :thumbsup:

Plenty of info here on girls, wouldn't even know where to start on giving tips. All depends on what type of girl you like

Online chcorner244m

She's updated her profile picture....

ALL MY PICTURES and INFORMATIONS are 100% REAL AND GENUINE
:unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online chcorner244m

Ok and this is news because  :unknown:

Because I know some pictures do get photoshopped, but it looks like the face has been created from scratch using MS Paint.