Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend  (Read 1402 times)

Offline cumfun69

Anybody know of a good pint in Southend? Working there during the week but seems a bit dead!☹

Offline Billy no mates

Yes, tried to punt there a couple of months ago without any success.

Offline mikehunt

Depends on your tastes really, here’s a few you’re likely to expect  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fatboy

I was going to be a bit more helpful than the last reply  :sarcastic:
 A pint ? there is the Alex in Alexandra Street, has music some evenings.
The Last Post but it is a Wetherspoons so you could have a long wait to be served.
Best to order all your drinks for the night in one go  :drinks:
Don"t go down the seafront pubs, not very pleasant except The Cricketers
which has strippers some lunchtimes.
If it is a punt you are after then you are out of luck for anything decent I am afraid.
Cheers, FB  :hi:

Offline LeggyLovelyLover

So nobody has a wasted journey, it's The Foresters ( External Link/Members Only ) that offer lunchtime strippers, whereas The Cricketers, London Road, Westcliff (External Link/Members Only) has live bands in the evenings.

Offline Saufender

Can't believe Forresters is still running.. Not sure if there is still a red light area in the town. Started in York Road many years ago, the moved near seafront, then Kursall estate then north to near Southend East Station.. Not sure where it is now

Offline fatboy

Leggylovelover - thanks for the correction, I must have been half asleep when I replied.
I would be mortified if someone went in the Cricketers expecting strippers and got another
Dr Feelgood tribute band and it was my fault.   :scare:

Saufender - still some activity near Sarfend East around Ambleside Drive but is 'cleaned up' fairly regularly or so that tome of
outstanding journalism, The E*ho would have us believe.
As for the Kursaal, anti-stab vests are the order of the day dahn there as they say around here.... :sarcastic:

Offline LeggyLovelyLover

Fatboy, you're welcome. I'm pretty sure most locals would have realised, but possibly not the out-of-towners?

Re Sarfend in general, it really is a punting desert even compared to say 5 years ago, and the areas are a lot less safe too!

Offline Saufender

Just checked out any names on AW I can recall seeing in Southend. SV66 saw her, road off sea front, Sunkugirl arranged to meet at Lidl and drove her to flat in Leigh she shared with another girl. There is one from Shoeburyness who has been on my HL but couldn't see her when I looked. Did notice one with secretary look who does car meets  surely they dont still use Shoebury East Beach

Offline fatboy

Sv66 - saw her as well - see my review if you have a small portion of your life to waste..... :scare:
Two tree is where it all happens (so they say), especially those interested in canine activities  :sarcastic:
Cheers

Offline Saufender

Cheers FB just read your review on SV, blimey didn't realise any offered an open air service

Offline MrMatrix

Can't believe Forresters is still running.. Not sure if there is still a red light area in the town. Started in York Road many years ago, the moved near seafront, then Kursall estate then north to near Southend East Station.. Not sure where it is now
I can remember the strippers first arriving at the Forresters some 40 years ago. Spent many lunch times here. I too am surprised they still have them. I go back to Southend 2-3 times a year and will make an effort to call in now I know they still have the girls there.
In my day the Cricketers didnt have strippers- but they did have a good darts team.... :thumbsup:

Offline Stitch

I would be mortified if someone went in the Cricketers expecting strippers and got another
Dr Feelgood tribute band and it was my fault.   :scare:

I love Dr Feelgood  :yahoo: