Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: milena_69 - Not so raunchy Romanian - Birmingham Cape Hill  (Read 1272 times)

4 review(s) for milena_69 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

I was in the area again yesterday, and the urge took me to see her again, this time there were some disquieting moments so I thought an addendum might be in order.

Before I start please read my positive review of a few days ago, what a difference a few days can make!

The woman concerned is: External Link/Members Only

I rang her an hour or so beforehand and, as before she answered quickly and comms were good, I asked if it was possible for her to dress a certain way for me so that she greeted me at the door suitably attired, she readily agreed.

When I arrived, as before I had to ring her from outside the house, she came to the door promptly, whilst she looked lovely in matching bra and briefs this is not what I had asked for and she was wearing house sandals and not heels, I was immediately a little disappointed, but she still looked good so I followed that cute ass up the stairs.

On the way I noticed two other girls sitting in the kitchen, I got a good look at one and she is:

External Link/Members Only

Whilst I wouldn't kick her out of bed on a cold morning, she didn't look so attractive in house clothes and no make up. The other girl I did not see so well so can't comment upon.

Anyway, when we got to the room, Milena immediately started fussing over her painted toe nails (black!) which were still wet and had smeared, she did not seem pleased, she asked how long I wanted (H/H £60) took the money, stashed it in a cupboard and immediately started stripping, I asked her not to as I enjoy removing a girls clothes, whilst she smiled, I got the impression she was irritated.

On to the service and we started with kissing, this time there was a very strong taste and smell of tobacco, being a reformed smoker i am not usually put off by a light whiff, but this was very powerful and the kissing which I so enjoyed last time was decidedly spoilt by this and I immediately moved onto kissing her neck and moving south.

I stripped the her underwear and noticed the white thong outline had disappeared from a few days before, shame as I quite liked it. She then started her oral ministrations and seemed in a hurry, I had to slow her down, we then went 69 and then fucked, all seemed a bit hurried and no where near as enjoyable as my last visit just a few days before.

We were all done with the sex within 20 minutes and she was off the bed in a flash, answering her phone and quite obviously talking to a client guiding him in whilst pulling up her thong with the other hand, she had not even had a wipe after my quite enthusiastic oral ministrations!  :vomit: This made me feel very uneasy, the next client would likely be sticking his head down there in a few minutes and it made me wonder if I had been lapping at someone else's spittle?

Since there was 10 minutes left I had been hoping for a little back rub and conversation, but not only was she making it clear our time was over but her lack of hygiene on this occasion was actually making me want to leave.

Now I am a very experienced punter with over 20 years, on and off under my belt, and I know this goes on, but she is obviously providing a conveyor belt service and does not seem to care that clients know it nor is she overly scrupulous about hygiene. Whilst the service was performed proficiently I would now only rate her as a pump and dump and will not be returning for a 3rd helping!

A real shame, she has the potential to be a top provider.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry to hear it went bad Ming.  It's never good when leave wishing you'd stayed home and just pulled the head off it instead.  I was thinking of seeing her at the weekend, but probably won't bother now.  Thanks for the warning.

I wonder if this is yet another example of a potential top girl caught off guard by the UKP stampede.

Ming

Sorry to hear it went bad Ming.  It's never good when leave wishing you'd stayed home and just pulled the head off it instead.  I was thinking of seeing her at the weekend, but probably won't bother now.  Thanks for the warning.

I wonder if this is yet another example of a potential top girl caught off guard by the UKP stampede.

You're welcome, I'm pleased to be able to provide some useful info to UKP after having used it as a guest for so long.

I did wonder if the positive reviews might be causing a bit of rush! The other two girls were obviously kicking their heels.... Still, it is no excuse for poor service, in my experience most girls are pleased to have clean, polite repeat customers, and on the odd occasion I find someone good I usually stick with them in order to build up a rapport, hey ho, back to the drawing board.....

Offline KidCandyShop

Booked to see her tonight, agreed a time drove across town pulled up at postcode and phoned to let her know I was outside,told to wait as doing shopping as going back to Romania tonight, was not comfortable hanging around in the area and after 10 minutes texted to say I wasn't waiting anymore. Loss of earnings might make her a bit more prompt  with her time keeping, not impressed with being dicked around.

Offline azrael

I feel for OP on things he states like being rushed and the conveyour belt feeling. Happened to me with a well known wg from up north, had my time bumped but i thought what the heck it would be worth it, her second offence i leant in for a kiss and i swear it tasted like a jhonny in her mouth but according to her i was her first customer of the day. So i get the worry about hygiene. Shame really  :scare: :dash:

Offline Juankerr

Booked to see her tonight, agreed a time drove across town pulled up at postcode and phoned to let her know I was outside,told to wait as doing shopping as going back to Romania tonight, was not comfortable hanging around in the area and after 10 minutes texted to say I wasn't waiting anymore. Loss of earnings might make her a bit more prompt  with her time keeping, not impressed with being dicked around.
Think you made the right decision to leave it KCS