Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Polish Princess_ - Kings Cross  (Read 4373 times)

12 review(s) for _Polish Princess_ (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to other members for a couple of previous reviews of this girl

Price: £100 for one hour, reasonable VFM

Location and comms:    Good comms by phone and text, she speaks pretty good English, I wasn't kept waiting at the location.  The place is 5-10 minutes walk from Kings Cross station.  room is reasonable size, good bed and shower

The girl:  the body looks like her pictures, the face is pretty nice, cute.  from her looks and demeanour it is reasonable to believe her stated age of 19 is real.  she is a little reserved and has a submissive vibe about her, doesn't really initiate the chat too much but will converse if you get her talking.  is friendly, seems eager to please

Services:  FK.  previous review mentions tongue sucking, definitely no such luck for me, it was strictly FK and then pulling away to stop it progressing to DFK.  OWO was gentle but nice, Facial took it well.  Sex in mish, doggie, CG was pretty good but in mish she would put her legs up to prevent deep penetration.  the highlight was OWO not because of technique but because she has really lovely eyes and keeps looking at you while performing, big turn on.

Verdict:  nice pretty polish teen with good english and good service.  a reasonable positive, would recommend but i won't be returning soon, maybe just as a back up. 

Offline Sattob

Nice review, nice AW profile, and... she says she works in a London club. I think I saw her a few days ago? (if one can recognise someone from their rear end, and long hair).

Good price too, I might partake. Thanks again!

Playa

Offline MP778

What you rate her face?

6.5-7 out of 10.  cute girl next door.  i'd definitely rate her face above Alexandra in North Acton (well reviewed on here, if you've seen her) for example. 

also she has really nice eyes