Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inna Bradford , anyone seen ?  (Read 973 times)

Offline Bd4u247

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her here?

What's she like ?

Where is she based?

Any indication of a nearby Sergei ?

Thanks gents  :hi:

Offline YorkshireLad

Not sure if she does OWO or kisses?

Offline yourmatedavey

Yeah she's great, seen her a few times, she's reviewed on here... This is her adultwork External Link/Members Only

No signs of a sergei but she often references a bodyguard down the hall.

Everything covered and no fingers in which is fine for me. She states that she works 24 hours which I dont know what to make of.

The area is called Undercliffe if she's still working there but that's as specific as I'll give you. It's fine, fairly busy, never had a problem parking. She has to come and meet you at the external door so you can be a little exposed for a minute or two.

Her room is a tad smoky but I think that's mainly due to the girl who works in the next room, another romanian.

Oh, don't go through adult work she charges 120 an hour and I think on other listing sites she's 100.

She's fit and a good fuck.

Offline YorkshireLad

Yeah she's great, seen her a few times, she's reviewed on here... This is her adultwork External Link/Members Only

No signs of a sergei but she often references a bodyguard down the hall.

Everything covered and no fingers in which is fine for me. She states that she works 24 hours which I dont know what to make of.

The area is called Undercliffe if she's still working there but that's as specific as I'll give you. It's fine, fairly busy, never had a problem parking. She has to come and meet you at the external door so you can be a little exposed for a minute or two.

Her room is a tad smoky but I think that's mainly due to the girl who works in the next room, another romanian.

Oh, don't go through adult work she charges 120 an hour and I think on other listing sites she's 100.

She's fit and a good fuck.

Does she kiss?

Offline yourmatedavey

Not sure if she does OWO or kisses?

She told me everything covered the few times I've seen her so she's consistent.

Don't think I kissed her and doubt I tried, why waste my time when there's nipples and a gash to be explored.

Shes actually got a really good memory. I had the lass in the next room (without knowing until I got to the block of flats), then the next time I saw Inna she said "oh my friend checked your number with me and I gave you the OK" so I think she obviously stores numbers with a mnemonic.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 11:48:08 pm by yourmatedavey »

Offline Bd4u247

Thanks chaps, looks like she's on route for a deep dicking ( from me )
 :hi:

Offline yourmatedavey

Enjoy!

And get her reviewed!!!