Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried this apparent Colliers Wood Hammam?  (Read 1371 times)

Online LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Info via tetxt:
...SW19 2AE
We Offer:
45min massage in £60
Relaxing massage 1hr £70
45min deep tissue £70
1 hour deep tissue massage £80
I hour massage and 10 min steam room £95
90min massage £150
2 hours £200
We have hammam as well
30min massage and 30min hammam £110
1hr massage & 30min hammam £140.
45 min massage and 45 min hammam is  £160
90 min massage & 30 mim hammam £195
2 hour massage and 30  min hamam  £280

"Girl" texting said, unprompted, that she is "half indian half irian"     :dash:

Anyone been and had anything other than an expensive sweat and pummelling?

Offline davidcraig

Haven't been, but a google search on the number brings up this old ad from 2017...

Online LLPunting

Haven't been, but a google search on the number brings up this old ad from 2017...

Thanks for digging that up, guess it's now a matter of finding out if the girl is still called Sonia and copping to about 28 yrs old...  :hi:

Offline Liverpool

Thanks for digging that up, guess it's now a matter of finding out if the girl is still called Sonia and copping to about 28 yrs old...  :hi:

You never know LL, you might be very lucky and get Jimmy...... :D

Online LLPunting

You never know LL, you might be very lucky and get Jimmy...... :D

Will have to pass, can't go thru another EAS episode.  :cry:

Offline Badbobm43

First time Review, long time lurker

Saw this thread and was in the area so gave it ago:

Price : £80 for 1 hour deep tissue massage

Comms: Straight forward few texts

Location: SW19, Little shop opposite Carpet Right, not that discreet as the location entrance is on a busy road.

Appearance of Girl: Girl that answered the phone let me in, very pretty, dark black hair about a size 8, nice tits and great arse.

Services: Massage with lots swiping from the start, asked to roll over then asked if "he would like a massage" for a little extra she lets you finger her and gets her tits out, nothing more on offer as i asked.

Massage was good and she is very professional with it, No shower offered.

Would I recommend: Yes she's stunning, not sure if she is there all the time.
Would I go back: Yes

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Location: SW19, Little shop opposite Carpet Right, not that discreet as the location entrance is on a busy road.

Appearance of Girl: Girl that answered the phone let me in, very pretty, dark black hair about a size 8, nice tits and great arse.

Services: Massage with lots swiping from the start, asked to roll over then asked if "he would like a massage" for a little extra she lets you finger her and gets her tits out, nothing more on offer as i asked.

You've posted this in the wrong place mate, if you state what rating you want to give it (Positive, neutral or negative) I'll move it for you.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the update   :drinks:, how much was she after/did you pay for the extras suggested/taken?

Online Stevelondon

I was about to ask,
“How much is a little extra”