Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time in Brighton. Any recommendations?  (Read 5102 times)

Offline HappyEnder

As you can guess from the username, I'm an FBSM/Edging/Sensual massage lover with emphasis on prolonged attention to the old chap.

I'm spending a bit of time in Brighton in a couple of weeks and would be grateful of any recommendations. Not interested in the GFE/FS Market.

Thanks Fellas

Offline bright0nbreezy

Tantric Angels has a pretty good reputation for young fit ladies, but I haven't been personally:
External Link/Members Only

I can vouch for this provider, but she's more of a milf:

There are plenty of Chinese massage shops, but they seem to be hit and miss.

Offline HappyEnder

Thanks very much. I've searched reviews but most are GFE etc. Much appreciated

Offline Whiteknight

Thanks very much. I've searched reviews but most are GFE etc. Much appreciated

Just ask for no GFE and see if the SP can tailor for your needs  :unknown:

Offline bright0nbreezy

Chelsea British is a full service provider but also does massage and relief, hand or oral.  Just ask her.

She's got several reviews on here.

Offline webpunter

Likewise Sexy#Shay# is FSP tho talented when it comes to her knob handling [& gobbling] skills

I did a [positive] review end of last month & this was followed by another [positive] more recently by another UKP'er

I usually go for massage stuff, that thought soon went out of my head meeting SS

Offline BenBraddock

Tantric Angels has a pretty good reputation for young fit ladies, but I haven't been personally:

I can vouch for this provider, but she's more of a milf:

There are plenty of Chinese massage shops, but they seem to be hit and miss.

Are you able to share any more information about the milf who offers massage and her service?

Offline bright0nbreezy

Are you able to share any more information about the milf who offers massage and her service?

I saw her a few years ago, so can't review her.  But she's late 30s/early 40s.  Figure is still good, busty and curvy but not overweight.  She's European, but lived here for ages so English is good.  She's got a very sensual way about her, which I really liked and found very sexy.  The massage is kind of tantric, lots of long slow strokes and she often closes her eyes and gets really into it.  She's dressed in lingerie and external touching is ok, but she didn't get naked or offer any b2b.  The hand job ending was very good, lots of edging and no rush.

Offline BenBraddock

I saw her a few years ago, so can't review her.  But she's late 30s/early 40s.  Figure is still good, busty and curvy but not overweight.  She's European, but lived here for ages so English is good.  She's got a very sensual way about her, which I really liked and found very sexy.  The massage is kind of tantric, lots of long slow strokes and she often closes her eyes and gets really into it.  She's dressed in lingerie and external touching is ok, but she didn't get naked or offer any b2b.  The hand job ending was very good, lots of edging and no rush.

Thanks, she sounds good!