Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly - Kings Lover - Outcall  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £650 (+ Taxi) for 1 hour outcall

The Girl - The non studio pics (Green bikini and red dress) are reflective. I’ve seen a ton of other photos and videos so was pretty clued into what she would look like IRL. British black girl, with fake tits (her main selling point for me). Her tits looked and felt great, she also has a nice ass. Friendly and easy going girl. I thought she was FAF.

The skintone on her feet was more dark compared to the rest of her body, it was clean and well maintained but it just didn’t do it for me.

The Session - Mostly LK with moments of LFK with moderate amounts of tongue, OWO with good suction but no ball licking good eye contact though. I sucked on her tits and toes before finishing in missionary.

Neutral… I thought she looked great, I even enjoyed the kissing but the session felt a bit “meh”… I can’t quite explain it, I wasn’t really feeling it for some reason.

She kinda reminded of an old friend/work colleague I had a massive crush on, maybe that had something to do with it.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:43:07 pm by 90125 »

Offline Momodan38

Sorry just noticed I gave the wrong rating. Can this be switch to neutral please?

Offline dan123

External Link/Members Only

Pretty sure this is the same girl. No rates showing atm but i think it was around £250 1hr

Offline Momodan38

External Link/Members Only

Pretty sure this is the same girl. No rates showing atm but i think it was around £250 1hr
Possibly, I can’t confirm but location of incall sounds about right.