Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do massage parlor girls give out different names to punters, in order to track w  (Read 715 times)

Rooney2

I reckon they could easily change their name each client, to figure out who's writing which reviews?

Offline Daffodil

Too much brain power required for the majority of them

Offline webpunter

OP - have you been doing PMs with Stapler ?  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

I reckon they could easily change their name each client, to figure out who's writing which reviews?

Can the average masseuse remember more than 10 names in order to codify their clientele?
How many savants and eidetic memories have you encountered whilst punting?
Then again we're all such impressive lotharios that we can't imagine the WGs forgetting their encounters with us...  :crazy:

Offline Jonestown

How do you imagine a parlour / shop is going to function if each girl has umpteen different name when say, a punter phones up to ask who is working ?

Davido0007

This is one crazy conspiracy!  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Tricky Dickie

Have to laugh at that conspiracy theory. Especially as your one review doesn’t even mention the SP’s name. She’d have been wasting her time there!

Offline hungrypunt

I think its true, I was at one the other day and she kept callingvme number 32v :scare:

Offline LLPunting

i think it's much more subtle, they remember how much you clench when the tap your sphincter with their finger and how much you take in.
I'm "flinches-twice-no-entry-socks-on"

mrhappypants

Nah, it’s those “Rooney2” Y-fronts that give you away...

Offline webpunter

Hence my reference to Stapler as above - reply 2

This is one crazy conspiracy!  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline webpunter

:lol:

i think it's much more subtle, they remember how much you clench when the tap your sphincter with their finger and how much you take in.
I'm "flinches-twice-no-entry-socks-on"

Do you wear white socks with your jesus boots ?

Offline Henry767

Standard Technique- different names for different locations, good for privacy and security.  These women are smarter than you give them credit for.

Offline webpunter

Deffo
Different mobiles - especially when they are advertising in various places
Maybe two or three
We all know its gets complicated with more mobiles than this.  Especially when one rings & you go to answer the wrong one  :lol:

Edit:  IMO by the end of each day they've pretty much forgotten which punter / when / what happened, other than for a few basic details
The only thing they are really interested in is counting up the ££ / remembering which punters are pukka & which to avoid

Standard Technique- different names for different locations, good for privacy and security.  These women are smarter than you give them credit for.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 10:20:07 pm by webpunter »