Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PROPOSAL making profiles easier to find  (Read 633 times)

mrhappypants

This is a discussion thread aimed at review writers and tech geeks. 

I want to make our reviews easier to find with a google search.

There is no panacea but I suggest from now on we ask reviewers to include the four combinations of a contact number in the body of a review

eg

+447541504076
+447541 504076
0447541 504076

On experience, these appear on a google search of the relevant number within a few days of publication.

This is in addition to the current guidance to cut and paste the precise profile name including capitalisation and special characters as the title of the review. 

Views?  Please let me know if I am missing other avenues or drawbacks.

Offline threechilliman

Not all girls display there number and if they don't I wouldn't post it up.

vw

Do people actually put number on reviews anyway?

In the last 25 reviews not one instance 07 in any review.

I tent to add them for negatives if punters have not but not for positives. 

Just more to distract from the main review, more and more skipping over appearance aspects IMO.

Reviews are fine IMO, they work and are getting record numbers of them.

External Link/Members Only

Phone numbers may be posted in full only if they are published in adverts / profiles.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:17:10 pm by vw »

Offline Tricky Dickie

There is no panacea but I suggest from now on we ask reviewers to include the four combinations of a contact number in the body of a review

eg

+447541504076
+447541 504076
0447541 504076

On experience, these appear on a google search of the relevant number within a few days of publication.

This is in addition to the current guidance to cut and paste the precise profile name including capitalisation and special characters as the title of the review. 

Exactly which problem are you trying to solve here? I don’t see why google search should interest us. We have a search function on the site. I also don’t see why the title of a review should matter as long as it’s clear who you mean and the profile url is in the body of the review.

I’m not sure imposing more rules for prospective review writers helps anyone. We already see complaints about reviews not getting written. Adding more rules surely gets us fewer reviews overall.

So back to my original question - just what is broken at the moment that you are trying to fix?

vw

eg

+447541504076
+447541 504076
0447541 504076

What about this one too?   :rolleyes:

07541 504076

or some write like this  :D

07541 504 076

OP just noticed you have only added numbers to one review out of your last 25.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:23:39 pm by vw »

mrhappypants

Not all girls display there number and if they don't I wouldn't post it up.

Good point.  This is not about invading a WG’s privacy and I only advocate for published contact numbers, making publically available information on an SP easier to find.

Do people actually put number on reviews anyway?

In the last 25 reviews not one instance 07 in any review.

I tent to add them for negatives if punters have not but not for positives. 

Just more to distract from the main review, more and more skipping over appearance aspects IMO.

Reviews are fine IMO, they work and are getting record numbers of them.

Thanks. I can’t really see an argument here for NOT doing it.

Exactly which problem are you trying to solve here?

Simply that some SP’s change profiles regularly in part to cover a review track record.  A phone number is one other bit of data (and there may be others) that make it easier to track an SP’s past history.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:30:31 pm by mrhappypants »

vw

Good point.  This is not about invading a WG’s privacy and I only advocate for published contact numbers, making publically available information on an SP easier to find.

Thanks. I can’t really see an argument here for NOT doing it.

Well lead by example then if you want, do a trial with volunteers..  One thing for sure it is not enforceable.

I tend to stick with putting them on my negatives, if someone wants to put all variants in the comments they are welcome.

Anyway the new wiki pages include phone numbers  and are searchable on google.

for example

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:30:49 pm by vw »

mrhappypants

Offline hungrypunt

eg

+447541504076
+447541 504076
0447541 504076

I can see where your cumming from  :P and fair play but why re invent the wheel.
UKP does a good enough job of collating all the required info as far as Im concerned, Im not arsed whats on google. Plus getting people to use the same numbering format wont work well. Flogging a dead horse I think bud!

Offline Spiceoflife

Simply that some SP’s change profiles regularly in part to cover a review track record.  A phone number is one other bit of data (and there may be others) that make it easier to track an SP’s past history.

They're just as likely to change their number too.

mrhappypants

They're just as likely to change their number too.

No doubt, but plenty of girls bock numbers from “nuisance” punters and like to keep a number and a phone on this basis.  Nothing is fool proof of course.

mrhappypants

Looking across the responses thus far makes me realise my starting point was not clear.  A big shirft in my recent punting has been more research.

I have started doing a google search on (i) the phone number of new potentials (ii) profile name and area as well as (iii) a reverse image searches on pictures with distinguishing features of SP’s I am considering visiting.

This yields all sorts of interesting finds; profiles on other platforms, alternative photos, alternative service lists, alternative price lists, alternative SP’s using the same number, reviews listing same phone number but for different (previous) profiles or different SP’s.  I am still finding my way with this but interested to hear if there are other searches I have not considered, as well as adapting the way I write reviews to increase the likelihood of hits.