Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuna Siam horny - Huntingdon  (Read 2414 times)

35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Adam5637

External Link/Members Only

This took place last week but she’s gone to Doncaster now. Texted her and she was quick to reply. Booked an hour for 120 and 20 for owo so 140 all in. Got there and it’s a block of flats with some street parking. She was looking from the window downstairs flat and let me in. I was confused as to which door but it all worked out haha. Walked in and was greeted by this gorgeous girl. She had a great set of tits even though they’re fake they felt really good and her face is alright not all that but not ugly. Money given then she started to compliment me a lot lol and snog my face off for the next 15 minutes. I love kissing so I don’t mind and I just explored her body while she sat on my lap. Then onto owo, she loves to lick up and down with great eye contact and it wasn’t the best bj a bit toothy but not so bad when you guide her.

After a while I played with her Pussy and she moans really loud. I got her on top of me in cowgirl while playing with her fab tits and just lifted her and went really hard, she didn’t seem to mind. She’s so light you can easily use her as a fleshlight. Flipped her over for doggy and her ass isn’t that great tbh. She’s kind of flat but has a bit to grab onto and really go to work. Bonus points for her being so light so you can hold her in the air lol I didn’t even realise while having my arms around her from behind. Came in doggy then she just told me to relax and lay down while she cleaned me up. We cuddled for a while and kissed while she carried on complementing me. She’s got a great attitude and is really sweet. Only downside is wish she was more good looking in her face and her ass was bigger but provides a great service nonetheless.

Offline GingerNuts

Presumably this was meant to be a review. If you state the rating (positive, neutral or negative) it can be moved to the correct section of the forum.

Offline Adam5637

Positive. Sorry still trying to figure this site out. Didn’t give me the option to post a review so I thought it would work this way.

Offline GingerNuts

Positive. Sorry still trying to figure this site out. Didn’t give me the option to post a review so I thought it would work this way.

:thumbsup:

Open the appropriate review board from the home page and click on the new review button.

Hidden Image/Members Only