Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party 8th March  (Read 2880 times)

Boblowjob

Now this will be some party.

Details on Welsh Brunette AW page

External Link/Members Only

np500

I meantioned it yesterday on the party thread below.

Boblowjob

np500

Fuck club in Cardiff too in march

Boblowjob

I've seen WB and Little F, but not Summer. Don't know much about this girl. ??

np500

I've seen WB and Little F, but not Summer. Don't know much about this girl. ??

Same here, little fairys great, WB very great, also don't know anything about summer , but I'd put my bollox on any one who goes to this will love the time spent with these girls, wish I was in to this, but like my 3sums too much, which are obviously more expensive ffs !

cardiff1

Summer is great; the party is £200 for 2 hours.

Offline WelshMichael

Summer is great; the party is £200 for 2 hours.

Any idea how many guys?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 11:06:57 am by WelshMichael »

Offline Sticky2336

Offline WelshMichael

3:1 sounds good, should be lots of fun for everyone.

Koolguy

Has anyone been to there previous parties or booked for this march one?
Anyone knows age range of clients in these parties?
I am worried if i meet someone i know?
Any suggestions guys what to do?

Thanks

Offline ampersand

Has anyone been to there previous parties or booked for this march one?
Anyone knows age range of clients in these parties?
I am worried if i meet someone i know?
Any suggestions guys what to do?

Thanks

Ask anyone you know if they are planning on going - if not, Bob's your Mother's brother ........

Alternatively, obtain a life!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:55:20 pm by aardvark »

np500

W B says on her profile the party is booked up , so thay have added a second in the evening .

Sa1

Can any 1 tell me what happens at these partys? Apart from the obvious, Has any 1 been and can they describe what to expect?

Offline sharpshoes78

Not my cup of tea. Think it would spoil the mystery if I met some of you in person

Offline WelshMichael

Can any 1 tell me what happens at these partys? Apart from the obvious, Has any 1 been and can they describe what to expect?

One of Welsh Brunette's reviews is for a party she did a couple of years ago. Have a read it should give you a good idea. I went to one of them so can vouch for its accuracy.

Offline iverthickone

A few people have done reports, inc me.  Mine if you want to read it was from last year with LF and SM.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92223.msg1118748#msg1118748

SeekingtheTruth

Parties are great fun and I would receommend everyone try one at least once.

You forget about the other blokes in the room very quickly and just get lost in the moment.

That being said I travel to go to parties as the last thing I want is to show up and see someone I know  :D

Koolguy

Anyone attended the party?

Wondering how hot was it?  ;)

np500

Don't hold your breath K G , it would appear the party's are advertised on here etc, but never spoken about after the advent, no reviews, no chat about them, or is it me ?

Offline darkvamp

It might just be me or maybe no one is obligated to disclose how they they spent their hard earned cash to give people who didn't have the stones to attend the event to give them free wank off material!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:05:47 pm by darkvamp »

np500

We'll all not bother with reviews then ?

Offline WelshMichael

Don't hold your breath K G , it would appear the party's are advertised on here etc, but never spoken about after the advent, no reviews, no chat about them, or is it me ?

Just you - there's a link to a review of a previous party 2 posts above yours! As far as I'm aware the girls don't ask you to sign the official secrets act before you can attend.

Gatchaman

It might just be me or maybe no one is obligated to disclose how they they spent their hard earned cash to give people who didn't have the stones to attend the event to give them free wank off material!

It might just be me, but with an attitude like that why are you even here?

Husqvarna360

Gatchaman, it's not just you! I think the point is being missed and the purpose of the forum and if we all thought like that there wouldnt be any reviews on here :dash:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 08:40:43 am by Husqvarna360 »

np500

Just you - there's a link to a review of a previous party 2 posts above yours! As far as I'm aware the girls don't ask you to sign the official secrets act before you can attend.

With respect, that party was a year ago, a lot of party's have been advertised and I've pointed them out to you guys and brought to attention the fact W B was taking part a couple of times, but since I've not read much if anything about any party's for a long time , from the outside you would think everyone had said not to talk about them ?

Offline WelshMichael

Or just no regular posters/reviewers attended?

Gatchaman

from the outside you would think everyone had said not to talk about them ?

That's possible of course. After what happened in Scotland the other month you could understand a certain amount of caution.

Offline Hotmat

Might have missed that. WHat happened in Scotland ?  :unknown:

np500

Also had the naming of a hotel in Cardiff a year ago , if it's a Discretion thing to protect the girls , I've no problem, just state so and I'm happy to ignore .

Gatchaman

Might have missed that. WHat happened in Scotland ?  :unknown:

One of the Scottish papers got wind of a gangbang and did a story on it. They outed the girls and publshed photos of them outside the venue.

It was discussed on UKE at the time and maybe on here too?

Richard_Morgan98

Is anyone going to the WB , Little F, Summer , party on Weds April 5th ?

Rich

np500

No , but I will be active in a different hotel or room , don't know which hotel the gangbang is in obviously ? But have a good one who ever goes, would love a review !

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Its in Swansea, got told by them  the venue in revealed in the morning.

Rich

np500

Oh , cool, I'm in Cardiff, keep hotel to self, we all know what happened last year  !

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,
Yes, I think last year someone published the room number as well !!

Rich

np500

I know the hotel was named but didt know the room number , that's just stupid !