Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NicoLLeGoddess-Hereford  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Razor Boy

Afternoon chaps....this filly popped up on my AW search anyone seen her and got an opinion? She is Romanian  :scare: but am thinking of giving her a going over , she is built just to my liking :) 
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Jnorth88

wolves87

Afternoon chaps....this filly popped up on my AW search anyone seen her and got an opinion? She is Romanian  :scare: but am thinking of giving her a going over , she is built just to my liking :) 
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Not exactly our area mate, your on the wrong thread, Hereford and Aberystwyth is way out the Midlands area

vw

Not exactly our area mate, your on the wrong thread, Hereford and Aberystwyth is way out the Midlands area

Hereford is and always has been West Midlands !

He posted when she was in Hereford.

Maybe buy a map !

wolves87

Hereford is and always has been West Midlands !

He posted when she was in Hereford.

Maybe buy a map !

If you say so

wolves87

can you just show me the map that says it's west Midlands, not Herefordshire, my map doesn't show Aberystwyth near Birmingham, be interested to hear others opinions with their maps !!!

vw

If you say so

Not just me

External Link/Members Only)

Bad education system there in Wolverhampton I see !

can you just show me the map that says it's west Midlands, not Herefordshire, my map doesn't show Aberystwyth near Birmingham, be interested to hear others opinions with their maps !!!

Maybe read the title of the thread ?  It says Hereford !

Not saying about Aberystwyth, was this punter supposed to be a mind reader and know where the Roma move next !

When he posted and when he titled the thread she was in the West Midlands !
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:15:03 am by vw »

wolves87

Not just me

External Link/Members Only)

Bad education system there in Wolverhampton I see !

Maybe read the title of the thread ?  It says Hereford !

Not saying about Aberystwyth, was this punter supposed to be a mind reader and know where the Roma move next !

When he posted and when he titled the thread she was in the West Midlands !

Good luck to you if you wanna count it as west Midlands. Get your bucket and spade, have a walk through the brecons while your over there, see if you can see the sas training

vw

Good luck to you if you wanna count it as west Midlands. Get your bucket and spade, have a walk through the brecons while your over there, see if you can see the sas training

Hereford is west Midlands, just a fact you will have to accept I wont need any luck !

Maybe next time you do on AW select the West Midlands drop down then the subsequent one and see Herefordshire !

Glad to help you discover the West Midlands region is bigger than you thought.

shithappens

Thread gone a little off track !!!
If she were local I'd certainly give her one !!

Offline Razor Boy

Saw her in Hereford town centre, which is in the West Midlands  ;) and had a good time. I have been poor in not posting a report and I will try to get to do it today. I was checking on girls available today that I could see to and noticed she is in Wales at present ... To avoid confusion I'm pretty sure that is outside of the West Mids area.

vw

Saw her in Hereford town centre, which is in the West Midlands  ;) and had a good time. I have been poor in not posting a report and I will try to get to do it today. I was checking on girls available today that I could see to and noticed she is in Wales at present ... To avoid confusion I'm pretty sure that is outside of the West Mids area.

Sounds like a good tourer then, look forward to your review on the  West Midlands  :D  board  !

Glad you had a good one !  :thumbsup:

How did you get bast the SAS on the brecon beacons with your punting bucket and spade ?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:31:29 am by vw »

Offline Razor Boy

Was easy to avoid the SAS as I blended in with other shoppers and snuck past hotel reception and up to the room like the seasoned punter I am  :hi:
After that it was a matter of having my weapon fully inspected and polished by the WG , who confirmed it was in good working order to proceed and I then let off a couple of blasts that hit the target within the hour.
Mission accomplished and back home before the OH returned from work.
Planning is in the advanced stages for the next mission in the foreign climes of Birmingham in a week or so's time...Obviously no info can be given out at this stage or I would have to kill you  :sarcastic:

Offline Jnorth88

I'm not really concerned about the location. More about the lady. She's was in your area... now nearer to me and wondering if it's worth a go

Offline Razor Boy

Jnortj.. I had a great time with her. She was very friendly and keen to provide a good service. Nice
big arse which is how I like them and very good owo making great use of the metal stud in her tongue. Pics, as per usual profiles, are a bit old but I would guess she was late twenties early thirties. A good handful of boobs but starting to head south a bit which did not put me off. I will definitely see her again if she heads this way as she is way better than most in my area. I hope that helps mate.