Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss lotty  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Girthrogers

Does any one have an up to-date reviews on Miss Lotty in Wolverhampton.

External Link/Members Only

I,m in the mood for a dirty nasty shag with an older lady, I just want to use her as a piece of shag meat dump on her and leave.

Offline gavp1984

Apparently she has moved on to the Tettenhall Road so the house is cleaner.  I know what you mean about dirty shag. I work not far and I keep thinking I just need someone I can just fuck, she fits the bill for that.

Offline Girthrogers

Good man, when I get the urge I'll give her a call.

Offline Special-1

I would avoid her , as she appears to have been offering Bareback in the past.

Her AW field report from 7th December 2012 offers an insight into her past.

Some risks are just not worth taking

Offline vision2014

Ive seen her recently she is very sexy i always keep everything covered so the past is the past she is very good at shagging and you feel at the end you have not shag her but she has fucking shagged you

worth seeing her

Offline Sexyjatt

She gives a good bj !, flat on Tettenhall road is a total mess though, tried to book her today but she's working in Bristol

Offline gavp1984

She gives a good bj !, flat on Tettenhall road is a total mess though, tried to book her today but she's working in Bristol

Is the flat that bad?This puts me off.

I couldn't see the review from 07/12/12.

Offline Murphy54

Is the flat that bad?This puts me off.

I couldn't see the review from 07/12/12.
It's still on there, this seems to be the part that causes concern.

e a fantastic blow job, fantastic oral skills, i then returned the favor fingering here to find good pelvic tone and plenty of juices nice pussy which is toned easy access as its shaved she orgasm's nicely when you find the spot and its all genuine she then up and on me again sucking away before offering a jacket if i wanted, to be honest the blow jobs were that good i didn't need to get in her, this lady is fit when it comes to providing the goods, plenty of stamina she wore me out, she doesn't clock watch and didn't wear a watch, had a fantastic time

getonit

It's still on there, this seems to be the part that causes concern.

e a fantastic blow job, fantastic oral skills, i then returned the favor fingering here to find good pelvic tone and plenty of juices nice pussy which is toned easy access as its shaved she orgasm's nicely when you find the spot and its all genuine she then up and on me again sucking away before offering a jacket if i wanted, to be honest the blow jobs were that good i didn't need to get in her, this lady is fit when it comes to providing the goods, plenty of stamina she wore me out, she doesn't clock watch and didn't wear a watch, had a fantastic time

You could interpret that in 2 different ways :

offering me a jacket if I wanted (penetration)

offering me a jacket if I wanted ( a condom or not)

Offline hairymonster

I agree, the following "to be honest the blow jobs were that good i didn't need to get in her" Can make it read as he was having such a great BJ that when she offered a condom for sex he wasnt interested in sex.

Without access to emailing punters from back then you wont know for sure.

Offline Girthrogers

Don't know bout you guys but I find good bj,s hard to find, I like mine slow, sensual and sloppy and don't miss out the balls as they are part of my cock. There used to be a girl in Walsall called Sarah Cocks she could suck dick for England but she's of the radar now, I'll give Lotty a go if just for the BJ & then post my review.

Offline Bigron91

I did a review of her a few weeks back. Fat, not unattractive, not dressed to impress, but a decent-ish and filthy service - OWO, rimming and facial... plus she smokes, which for me wasn't an issue.

The flat/bungalow was truly awful - probably the worst I've ever been to.

I would go elsewhere!

Offline Girthrogers

like I said at the beginning of this discussion I fancy a nice filthy shag or in Lotty,s case BJ.

Just hope she tidy,s up a bit.

leicesterdude

I did a review on her.

Just to clarify the above regarding the condom thing:

When I saw her, I told her I'm quite dom and want some rough fun. So she got me hard. Starting sucking  me. She then point there's a pile of condoms on the side. And when/if I want her to stop sucking me off. To grab a condom. Otherwise she'd just assume I'm having fun and carry on. She does this because she doesn't want to break away if your gonna cum, or Carry on sucking you if you've had enough.

So I'm sure the reviewer means he was enjoying the oral, so he didn't need to get a condom to then have penetration.

She's by no means everyone's cup of tea, I wrote a review of what we got up to.

Everything was safe and she was clean as far as I could see. I didn't kiss her or do RO. She did offer kissing but when a girl like that rims like she does. You don't want to dfk that.

Roadster

I did a review on her.

Which I just read

..... and I have to say that I agree with every word.  If you want a cute young thing she is not for you.  If you want someone who will take whatever you want to do to her, love it, and come back for more, she's for you.

The photographs on her profile are so far out of date that she is barely recognisable as the same woman and her place was a mess but I will definately be going back there.

Best dirty shag that I have seen. 

leicesterdude

Ditto. Once on this forum on a tread about bbws. One person wrote:

'I love steak, but sometimes I just love having a cheeseburger'

That pretty much sums it up. It's brilliant.

Offline markymarkfb

how big is she, is she huge or just a fat arse?

Dodo

how big is she, is she huge or just a fat arse?
The clue is in her 'interview' notes. 5'3", 18stone+ and size F tits.  :(