Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire3004  (Read 1295 times)

Diehard

apologies can't post link but unable to paste the link at moment.

Has anyone seen the above?

splodger69

Yes, she is sexy and naughty.... but too naughty for me (bb'er). Has two fucking huge dogs too, block of flats near Tile Hill
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 03:33:06 pm by splodger69 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Diehard

Yes, she is sexy and naughty.... but too naughty for me (bb'er). Has two fucking huge dogs too, block of flat nears Tile Hill

You have seen her? What was she like? Bareback isn't listed on her enjoys list so Did you go bareback with her as heat of moment thing? Or is she offering privately for more money? Two dogs a bit off putting. When did you see her?

splodger69

I saw her twice... about 4-5 months ago. I didn't ask her for bb...she asked me if I wanted to use condom or not (I did). She is personable enough but has 'men' issues.... I won't see again. There seems to be quite a few WGs with mental health or attitude problems these days, then there are the Roma too  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: Oh, and she definitely isn't worth £150!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 03:41:44 pm by splodger69 »

Diehard

I saw her twice... about 4-5 months ago. I didn't ask her for bb...she asked me if I wanted to use condom or not (I did). She is personable enough but has 'men' issues.... I won't see again. There seems to be quite a few WGs with mental health or attitude problems these days, then there are the Roma too  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: Oh, and she definitely isn't worth £150!

Please elaborate. What does men issues mean? You are a respected punter on here and u saw her twice which is of interest as you returned for a second bite of cherry. What was her kissing like? Is she clean?

It's a bit tricky as u say she isn't worth 150. May I ask why?

I tend to trust girls with face pics on aw. Very concerned she offered bareback though. Was she asking extra for this?

splodger69

OK Diehard... 1) her ex gave her problems and she defintely doesn't trust men. 2) She has a teenage son (who lives with her) as well as those fecking dogs. 3) Body-wise, she is sexy, very pert tits (more nipple tbh), a tight pussy, clean but has some sort of skin problem on her back and bit on her legs (looks like eczema), not bad but is noticable. 4) Good kissing, frenchie and deep, owo but not-so-good oral technique. 5) She didn't ask extra ££ for bb and it was more of a spontaneous thing ... she was very wet and horny - but I asked for condom - too much of a risk.

I said £150 was too expensive for Coventry - ended up paying £120 for an hour.

Hope this helps.     
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 04:01:16 pm by splodger69 »

Diehard

OK Diehard... 1) her ex gave her problems and she defintely doesn't trust men. 2) She has a teenage son (who lives with her) as well as those fecking dogs. 3) Body-wise, she is sexy, very pert tits (more nipple tbh), a tight pussy, clean but has some sort of skin problem on her back and bit on her legs (looks like eczema), not bad but is noticable. 4) Good kissing, frenchie and deep, owo but not-so-good oral technique. 5) She didn't ask extra ££ for bb and it was more of a spontaneous thing ... she was very wet and horny - but I asked for condom - too much of a risk.

Hope this helps.     

Jesus Christ!!  :scare: she offered bare back for no extra, and has a skin condition?!!! I admit I am paranoid about hookers integrity but you have to assume she has an Sti if she is doing bareback. Think I'll steer clear. Thanks for the info.