Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Westmidsgirl  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Reconciliation

Finding my first punt in Birmingham as I just moved here. Saw her profile and there's a positive back in 2017. Anyone knows why she isn't that popular in ukp? She's cheap too.

External Link/Members Only

Offline temptation

Strange how this one has gone under the radar, great reviews on AW, the only negative one was disputed. Think. I'll try her sometime.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Strange how this one has gone under the radar, great reviews on AW, the only negative one was disputed. Think. I'll try her sometime.

Works Outcalls only. That may partly explain, although she has built up decent feedback on AW.

Offline Reconciliation

Sent her an e-mail and haven't got any reply back  :unknown:
Nuts gonna explode soon, if she doesn't get back to me, probably will end up with one of the deluxe girl today .... sigh
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 08:15:37 pm by Reconciliation »

Offline temptation

Works Outcalls only. That may partly explain, although she has built up decent feedback on AW.
Ah yes. Didn't notice that.

Offline P_K

Finding my first punt in Birmingham as I just moved here. Saw her profile and there's a positive back in 2017. Anyone knows why she isn't that popular in ukp? She's cheap too.

External Link/Members Only

I made a booing with her last year.on the day of meeting. She disappear.never heard from her despite many messages sent.

Offline dog999

I made a booing with her last year.on the day of meeting. She disappear.never heard from her despite many messages sent.
Maybe she didn't understand what a' BOOING' was! :D, who says £100 an hour is cheap and it depends what she does to earn her money?. :hi: