Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VALEY F. - Edinburgh  (Read 962 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2981486) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Charlie Richdson

VALEY F.  - Edinburgh 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only 

comms were a nightmare, fired her a text, was asked to phone her, did, she kept waffling over the phone about her excellent service and she touring Edinburgh for a week etc etc etc , felt like those call centre customer services staff.  no address or prices  were given over the phone, she said she going to text them over, got them after 3 hours.

was quoted £100 for 30 minutes, £135 for 45 minutes and £150 for the hour. £60 for A-level.

Went for 30 minutes booking without any extras

Gaff: A mews in Edinburgh west end, nor far from a well-known cheep punting hotel.

Got there, left hanging outside for a good few minutes, while she's "getting ready for you baby"

The WG, is the one the photos but 10 years ago, a lot of saggy bits, aging signs everywhere, fake boobs and arse.
All this, still decided to proceed and stayed, I wish I didn't, maybe that older hooker look made me stay, Handed the cash and she went to stash it, few good 5 minutes been wasted going to the other room.

back to the room and she started on how important I need to be gentle and because she very delicate and she only meets VIPs.  started with oral without, which was okey considering she's an experienced hooker, didn't allow kissing or sucking them boobs.  had a bit of 69 then on with condom into sex, and yes guessed right she start barking that she very delicate, had her in doggy all the time didn't want to see that grumpy face,  pounded her for a bit, she had her hand around my cock all the time to stop me going all the way, finished in the bag and left.

Avoid this on all cost , Please save your money and don't go there  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Verdict: Shite overpriced punt with an older hooker