Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dogging on Adultwork  (Read 5825 times)

Terry 7 incher

This may have been discussed on here before cos some of you fellas are sharper than my butcher's knife.

Most women's profiles on AW have Dogging on the preference list. Yet a lot only do incalls. So, how the bleedin hell do you do dogging inside a flat eh? LOL

It's bollox of course. Most of em confuse dogging with doggy style......my favourite. I love looking at a nice big round arse whilst sliding my 7 inch meat sword inside her (covered of course lol).

Offline maxxblue

She to Me "You have the best 7 inch lolly pop I've ever tasted. I could suck it all day long"

Me to Her "Thanks...but don't talk with your mouth full".

Good looking girl, but she states that she can't handle any cock longer than 6 inches........so she won't be sampling my 7 inch pork sword then, shame. Rare to find an Indian girl doing CIM too.

Hi fellas

I can understand why someone from the management would wanna come on here in an attempt to disprove some of the experiences written about. This is supposed to be a legit massage parlour. I liked it. It was clean and relaxing and inviting. Imagine if I had been lucky and wanting to pass on my news to everyone on here. Bragging about a girl sucking my 7 inches and taking my 7 inch sword up her back alley, etc...etc... And suddenly a legit massage parlour becomes labelled a knocking shop or brothel. As well as punters flooding to it, so would the Old Bill. A nice clean establishment gets shut down.

I think in view of the above it might be better to be economical with the truth if someone has had some naughty extras. If someone really wants to know specifics then they should perhaps pm some of the writers on here. What do you reckon? Don't wanna kill the goose that laid the golden egg eh? Shit analogy but you know what I mean.

Hello everyone

I visited this place just over a week ago. It was a Thursday afternoon. I got to the front door but it was locked. A sign said "back in 10 mins". So I walked up the parade of shops trying to look inconspicuous while pretending to window shop. After 5 mins rang their number. An oriental woman answered and confirmed they were now open. I was back there in a couple of mins.

The reception area as you walk in is quite nice. A small Thai girl was at the counter. Looked quite nice and smiled. Told me that all the girls were busy but she was available. So I agreed to half an hour for £25. Down a corridor and into a small room about 8x5 with a massage table in the middle. You could just about swing a cat in there but it's head might touch a couple of the walls lol. Subdued lighting. She told me to strip and lie on the bed and that she'd be back. She later told me that she was also filling in as a receptionist whilst the real receptionist was away. Anyway, this girl was called Gift.

Finally got down to massage. First on my front. Ok massage, as firm as I like it. Finally turned over and we discussed extras. Agreed to her naked and a HE for £30 extra. She wouldn't allow kissing or touching of her genitals. Absolutely no oral on offer or RO. Arse groping was allowed and sucking tits too. Tits very small but protruding nipples. Tossed me off nicely and cleaned me up. She gave me a towel and showed me the shower room. Nice and clean with acceptable toiletries in it. The whole place is very clean and presentable. I heard quiet murmuring of other punters in the adjacent cubicles.

Now, this is the weird bit. I've been punting for several years now and have dipped my 7 inches into many obliging pussies and mouths, and therefore like to consider that I've got a good eye for detail. However, and this is the embarrassing bit, I'm not 100% sure that Gift is a girl...!!! I know that sounds really shit and indecisive but here's why.......

1. Her buttocks were really hard. Most Thai girls have quite soft buttocks.
2. She had some kind of thick sweat band round her neck. Was that to hide the Adam's apple?

I wonder if the OP knows of this girl? Maybe she's the real deal and I'vejust got it wrong this time.

I'd like to return but to try some of the others mentioned on this thread. Btw, Gift said she works Weds, Thurs & Sat.

Four questions...

(1) Just to clarify, how big is your cock? (I keep forgetting!)

(2) Have you got some sort of inferiority complex? (Or are you AWARE that you have an inferiority complex?)

(3) You may well be a decent bloke, but do you realise that by repeatedly referring to the size of your cock, whether real or not, that you sound like a complete knob?

(4) Do you know that when people talk about the size of their cock, most other people suspect that it is highly likely that they have a tiny cock?

Just some thoughts.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:10:40 am by maxxblue »

d00fer

Four questions...

(2) Have you got some sort of inferiority complex? (Or are you AWARE that you have an inferiority complex?)

(3) You may well be a decent bloke, but do you realise that by repeatedly referring to the size of your cock, whether real or not, that you sound like a complete knob?

(4) Do you know that when people talk about the size of their cock, most other people suspect that it is highly likely that they have a tiny cock?

Just some thoughts.  ;)

PMSL

Offline Vivago

Four questions...

:lol: Imagine how big it will be when he is grown up.  :scare:

Mind you, I've got 12 inches but I don't use it as a rule.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline maxxblue

:lol: Imagine how big it will be when he is grown up.  :scare:

Mind you, I've got 12 inches but I don't use it as a rule.

Ah, but do you know how I made my cock 12 inches long?

Offline maxxblue

Simplysimon

My missus looked at my erect cock and asked who the fuck did I think I was going to satisfy with that

I simply said

ME

Toshiba

Never read such a load of shit in my life

And dont use lol, thats worse than your constant bleating about your cock, bellend

Jay-Jay

In my case,on revealing the little fella I often get the comment,"Oooh....it's like a cock,but smaller!".

Jay

SirFrank

Four questions...

Just some thoughts.  ;)

:lol:

Dodo

tell you what OP, I wish I had seven inches ilike you instead of this bloody great big thing  :(
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:19:40 am by Dodo »

Offline CBPaul

Four questions...

Just some thoughts.  ;)

:lol:

Coffee spat over the keyboard AGAIN.

And OP - dogging inside a flat.... Does it have a balcony ? If so open the curtains, problem solved. The ta dah moment as the curtains go back to reveal your 7 inch pork sword would be quite a spectacle :hi:

Terry 7 incher

Blimey, all I did was make a comment about dogging and people pounced on me. Such jealousy over my 17.5 cm man meat.

And to the kn0bhead who called me a bellend, are you dyslexic? Get it right will ya. I'm a 7 incher with a bellend lol.

Anyway, just to let you know there's no hard feelings from me against all you haters.

Happy new year btw.

Offline Jeremy

My missus looked at my erect cock and asked who the fuck did I think I was going to satisfy with that

I simply said

ME
I'll have to remember that one :D

Tjkooker

I think the only 7incher Teri has is made of plastic. Highly unlikely Teri even has a cock.

Far too much use of wow, fellas and attempts to convince us of the throbbing member between the legs.

Offline madeinwales56

Blimey, all I did was make a comment about dogging and people pounced on me. Such jealousy over my 17.5 cm man meat.

And to the kn0bhead who called me a bellend, are you dyslexic? Get it right will ya. I'm a 7 incher with a bellend lol.

Anyway, just to let you know there's no hard feelings from me against all you haters.

Happy new year btw.

You may or may not have a seven inch cock but frankly nobody cares. All you have succeeded in confirming is you are a complete cunt.

Offline madeinwales56

Happy new year btw.

You may or may not sport a seven inch cock but no one really cares. It seems all you have succeeded in doing is confirm that you are a complete cunt.
I thought I would get this one in before Jimmy slaughters you completely.

Offline GreyDave

I'll have to remember that one :D

+1 :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish prossies charged by the inch ..on these cold days I`d get a rebate :yahoo:

jjpsweet

I went to hospital for a circumcision and they cut 3 inches off my arse

doc14

But that's not why people pounced on you is it? nothing to do with dogging comment.  Did you convert inches to cm on your calculator or get your school ruler out?

Offline akauya

Four questions...

Max, he hasn't got a cock..... he has a sword!!  I'd be careful :D

squeezebox

A potential WOTW?

What’s the ultimate rejection?

When you’re wanking and your hand falls asleep:hi:

Offline GalaxyMan

+1 :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish prossies charged by the inch ..on these cold days I`d get a rebate :yahoo:

Pay on the way out........

GM

Toshiba

Happy new year btw.

Another reference to his cock and lol

Bellend  :thumbsup:

Seriously though, how old are you? Serious question

Terry 7 incher

Ok fellas. You've had a good laugh, now what are your thoughts on my theory about dogging on AW?

Terry 7 incher

PS.

someone mentioned "jimmy will slaughter me". Does he work in an abattoir? I think I saw him in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, or was it one of them SAW films lol

Offline madeinwales56

Ok fellas. You've had a good laugh, now what are your thoughts on my theory about dogging on AW?

I don't think you're finished with quite yet Terry 7 incher, not by a long way ...

Offline Silver Birch

Haha, reminds me of schooldays when I used to sit on my hand for fucking ages trying to make go to sleep before knocking one out :yahoo:

Captain Kang

You answered that already...

It's bollox of course.

jcdmj12

Happy new year btw.
I hate to break this to you, but you don't measure it from your arse crack.

LL

I've met quite a few dogs who advertised themselves on AW.  Does that count?!  :hi:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

What do you call a man with a 4 inch dick?

Justin.

What do you call Terry 7 incher?

'Tintin.

Offline madeinwales56

Justin.

'Tintin.

Ha ha ha. Very funny.  :wacko:

Type_O_Negative

This may have been discussed on here before cos some of you fellas are sharper than my butcher's knife.

Most women's profiles on AW have Dogging on the preference list. Yet a lot only do incalls. So, how the bleedin hell do you do dogging inside a flat eh? LOL

It's bollox of course. Most of em confuse dogging with doggy style......my favourite. I love looking at a nice big round arse whilst sliding my 7 inch meat sword inside her (covered of course lol).
For God sake you don't have to advertise the size of your cock... :wacko:

Type_O_Negative

A potential WOTW?

Agree, good material for WOTW  :hi:

Offline cueball

Justin.

'Tintin.

Ha ha ha ha

jjpsweet

Two words.. and the first begins with fuck

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Not a 7 incher then is it.
External Link/Members Only

dilettante

So what sort of car do you drive, 7"T?  Must be one that conveys the clear message, when birds see you driving it, 'and the way you handle it' - "Wow, that guy must have a good seven inches on him, and not a millimetre less ..."

Don't know about dogging, some English girls advertise it (where you from BTW Terry, Oz?), haven't got time to check it out but wouldn't mind on a pervy Saturday night sometime ...

Offline shaunogg

So what sort of car do you drive, 7"T?  Must be one that conveys the clear message, when birds see you driving it, 'and the way you handle it' - "Wow, that guy must have a good seven inches on him, and not a millimetre less ..."

Don't know about dogging, some English girls advertise it (where you from BTW Terry, Oz?), haven't got time to check it out but wouldn't mind on a pervy Saturday night sometime ...

of course terry likes dogging,he is channeling 'swiss tony' with every utterance he types....

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

of course terry likes dogging,he is channeling 'swiss tony' with every utterance he types....
More like a "Swiss" talking "pony" - one for the Cockney rhyming slang fans.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Happy new year btw.

Comedy gold. Rik Mayall has nothing on this character :D