Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Get a punting phone!!! Man caught texting WGs by pregnant wife  (Read 6656 times)

Offline Maak

External Link/Members Only

This fella just got caught. Just a warning to fellas the importance of a punting phone.

PS: Your monthly bill shows all the numbers you texted or called.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 05:26:37 pm by Maak »

Offline mr.bluesky

I hope he managed to get a booking with her, let's be honest not much chance of getting his leg over with his wife up the duff.  :D

Offline markballoon

I just checked and the iphone message thing could be pretty damning to some people.  I'm single.

Offline King Kenny

On the iPhone if you go in to the recently deleted messages you can manually delete them from there.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Interesting new feature, they keep adding updates to the phones and most of the time without us realising they are there.
To confirm iPhone messages… edit… show deleted messages is a thing

You would be daft in this day and age not to have a separate punting phone.

Offline Generalstockinghead

Any decent virtual sim providers for IOS?  I use a sim on my real phone to avoid the second phone being found when I invariably forget it. 

Online webpunter

So it is
A new one to me
Sure there's plenty of other tricks & hacks to catch you out

There are so many reasons to have a separate phone, the list is endless
IMO anyone caught off the back of not having one invites the problem on himself

Interesting new feature, they keep adding updates to the phones and most of the time without us realising they are there.

Quote on the Mnet link
" He works with cars and always saves customers names as car and name as it's easier for him to find them in future. There were 4 messages to 'Alfa Amy' "

Wonder Alfa Amy's gearbox needed some work doing on it  :D
Can imagine his contacts:  Lambo Lucy /  Beemah Bea[trice] / Skoda Sharon .......... I'll get me coat

Online webpunter

Of course there is the issue of hiding a punting phone
Numerous threads on this
A [real] mate in this situation has just got a virtual sim, i'll ask him in passing which it is / app etc

Any decent virtual sim providers for IOS?  I use a sim on my real phone to avoid the second phone being found when I invariably forget it.

Offline Dipper

A physical ‘extra’ phone poses as many problems as using your main number IMO.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

I’d agree with that, mine never leaves the car, never goes into the house, it’s hidden well, so often it out of charge when I need it and I need to recover it to use which can be a pain but safety first.
I’d be more worried with a virtual sim / app they may leave something on my “real” phone, this way I have no worries if she asks to use my phone on occasion.
This stuff always on “private mode” on the internet so no history.

I guess it’s whatever works for each of us best.

Offline mrwhite

However - if you remember this new feature then if you go to your recently deleted items and delete them from there they are gone from your phone.

Online sparkus

Looking good
Love the curves
Where you at
Where you at

All from him, no response to any.

Also, another number which wasn't saved from the same time. And he has sent "looking good Lucy" - again, no response.

What's she inferring, that he's a lame punter? :sarcastic:

Offline hunkybc

I find the virtual SIM phone app such as hushed better simply for the fact I won't leave it in a place to be found!

Offline stampjones

O do love a good mumsnet thread!

Phones will always change features so the only way to be sure is have a completely seperate phone. I have a pretty crap excuse for having a second phone which the wife knows about and hasnt questioned. Its not that hard to come up with something if you put your mind to it.

Offline PaulRuff

Even moreso if you've a personal phone AND a work phone as well...

Offline alabama1

I don't see the relevance in stating that his wife is pregnant. Surely her finding out that her husband is seeing prostitutes is a justifiable reason enough for her to be feeling pissed off .

Offline big-al93

I don't see the relevance in stating that his wife is pregnant. Surely her finding out that her husband is seeing prostitutes is a justifiable reason enough for her to be feeling pissed off .

Just to garner extra sympathy from the harpies, either how dare he while I'm bearing his child, or to prempt any of then saying "Well if he wasn't getting any at home" Although that's probably more likely to come from here.

Offline Stevelondon

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

I always use public telephone boxes personally.
So when a neighbour saw me recently when she was shopping in the West End and there I was trying to arrange a punt in one of them. I had to think quick when I knew she had seen me.
Took me jeans off, put me y-fronts over the top of them and dashed out the box super hero like.

She is now sworn to secrecy having discovered my true identity.  :D

You'll have to excuse me. I've been drinking.  :drinks:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 10:30:23 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline JontyR

I don't see the relevance in stating that his wife is pregnant.

Especially as it isn't his kid.

Offline pantywetter

Does it actually come out that the guy is guilty as I can’t be arsed reading 8 pages of bilge.

Texting a WG at 1.30 in the morning and getting no response.  I can imagine loads of blokes have done that after a beer but wouldn’t go through with it.

Then there was something about a cam girl.

None of it sounds like a hanging offence.  Pretty tame man stuff I think.  If that was genuinely all I had done and had this drama from my Mrs I would leave for the invasion of privacy. 

And what a bunch of old hags willing to hang the guy for 1 text which wasn’t replied to!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 04:48:03 am by pantywetter »

Offline Hornydevil666

Everone has an old phone lying about in a drawer somewhere, get a new sim card for it and hide it in plane site for the "punting" phone, lock it with a code only you know.
The wife will never be the wiser.

Offline Dipper

Everone has an old phone lying about in a drawer somewhere, get a new sim card for it and hide it in plane site for the "punting" phone, lock it with a code only you know.
The wife will never be the wiser.

Seemingly you don’t punt so in your case you’ll be fine anyway :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Seemingly you don’t punt so in your case you’ll be fine anyway :sarcastic:
A bit like you at first, you joined in November 2015 yet you didn't post a review until June 2017 and you're calling out someone who has only been here 3 months.  :unknown:

Members should remember they were new once, plus there's the added matter of date registered and date the account is verified so they are able to post are now two very different things.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 07:26:20 am by daviemac »

Offline Dipper

A bit like you at first, you joined in November 2015 yet you didn't post a review until June 2017 and you're calling out someone who has only been here 3 months.  :unknown:

Members should remember they were new once, plus there's the added matter of date registered and date the account is verified so they are able to post are now two very different things.

Quite right.

No malice intended  :D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 07:36:13 am by Dipper »

Offline Mike_61

The thing not mentioned is that he must have told his wife the passcode to his phone - why?

There is no good reason to volunteer what the code is on your phone, so just don’t do it and don’t be an idiot and use the same code as other things which she may know. Use something strong and secure, and don’t type it in when she is around but use the facial recognition / fingerprint unlock.

If you don’t voluntarily share it then she couldn’t sneak into your phone whilst you have left it unattended.

And if she has to specifically ask for it then it outs her as a snooper who doesn’t trust you.

Offline Dipper

The thing not mentioned is that he must have told his wife the passcode to his phone - why?

There is no good reason to volunteer what the code is on your phone, so just don’t do it and don’t be an idiot and use the same code as other things which she may know. Use something strong and secure, and don’t type it in when she is around but use the facial recognition / fingerprint unlock.

If you don’t voluntarily share it then she couldn’t sneak into your phone whilst you have left it unattended.

And if she has to specifically ask for it then it outs her as a snooper who doesn’t trust you.

Some good points. You’d hope such behaviour by any partner would’ve been grown out of in childhood. Sadly many continue it into adult life.

Offline pantywetter

Some good points. You’d hope such behaviour by any partner would’ve been grown out of in childhood. Sadly many continue it into adult life.

Yeah.  I think privacy is really important, even though in this case I do have something to hide.
I would never check my partners phone.

Offline Dipper

Yeah.  I think privacy is really important, even though in this case I do have something to hide.
I would never check my partners phone.

Yes I think it’s more or less game over when that kind of crap arises. The tit for tat requests for passcodes etc.

Offline Mike_61

Yes I think it’s more or less game over when that kind of crap arises.

Exactly.

Keep your phone ‘clean’ and if she does ask for the code then sure hand it over but not before taking pleasure in embarrassing her by asking why she wants it - what’s she going to say other than “I think you’re fucking around” or some pathetic made up excuse.

Then change it immediately afterwards, and then if she tries to sneak a look then what’s she going to say? That she was trying to sneak into your phone.

And if she does challenge you then she runs into the same embarrassment, whilst you just say “don’t you change your passcode regularly for security”.

But obviously if you are in the Apple ecosystem then you would need to make sure you had ‘his and hers’ iPads, etc. but then as they are intended as individual use devices that is pretty standard anyway.

Offline Atrueyorkie

I just checked and the iphone message thing could be pretty damning to some people.  I'm single.

Damn I didn’t know that existed, I have a punting phone and keep things separate but even that threw me off. Says on mine can take up to 40 days to delete. I might not even recall what happened last week let alone month

Online webpunter

+1

Now the Apple ecosystem, what could possibly go wrong ?
A mate of mine had an older iPad which he gave to the kids
& he forgot to remove device sharing from his iPhone
Messages copying across etc
When there was a minor glitch with the kids' iPad they asked mummy to have a look
You can guess the rest & it didnt end well

Exactly.

Keep your phone ‘clean’ and if she does ask for the code then sure hand it over but not before taking pleasure in embarrassing her by asking why she wants it - what’s she going to say other than “I think you’re fucking around” or some pathetic made up excuse.

Then change it immediately afterwards, and then if she tries to sneak a look then what’s she going to say? That she was trying to sneak into your phone.

And if she does challenge you then she runs into the same embarrassment, whilst you just say “don’t you change your passcode regularly for security”.

But obviously if you are in the Apple ecosystem then you would need to make sure you had ‘his and hers’ iPads, etc. but then as they are intended as individual use devices that is pretty standard anyway.

Online sparkus

+1

Now the Apple ecosystem, what could possibly go wrong ?
A mate of mine had an older iPad which he gave to the kids
& he forgot to remove device sharing from his iPhone
Messages copying across etc
When there was a minor glitch with the kids' iPad they asked mummy to have a look
You can guess the rest & it didnt end well

Similar happened to me and we're not together anymore.  I'm also nothing to do with Apple now either.

Online webpunter

The problem with iPhones & other smartphones is that in addition to stuff which you dont know about [like deleted messages],
even on the things that you are aware of you forget to do whatever is needed all the time

Its deffo best to have a different main phone iphone / Samsung etc to your punting phone
Visibly different size otherwise not difficult to confuse them, especially when little brain in charge

Online webpunter

I bet you don't
I hope the 'D' didnt get to Court
"well Your Honour it was in part due to the f*****s @ apple ...."

The scale of fuck ups with mobiles / ipads & their equivalents is immense
Down to simple things like Shane Warne sending a message meant for some burd to his then GF Liz Hurley
That is gross stupidity of the highest order, she is off the scale stunning

Similar happened to me and we're not together anymore.  I'm also nothing to do with Apple now either.

Edit:  PS you are still one review behind, chop chop  ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 11:13:41 am by webpunter »

Offline pantywetter

This happened to someone I know who was having an affair.  He was chatting to his bit on the side whilst his wife was sat next to him watching the messages, I think on Facebook message.  Would have liked to have been a fly on the wall for that one!

Offline Mike_61

Apple is fine if you stick to the ‘one device per person’ rule - there is a reason why iPads don’t have multiple logins like Android tablets.

Offline Dipper

Apple is fine if you stick to the ‘one device per person’ rule - there is a reason why iPads don’t have multiple logins like Android tablets.

I was under the impression that as long as you’re logged in using  your own individual  Apple ID all is private? As long as nobody else has the passcode.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 01:54:15 pm by Dipper »

Offline Mike_61

I was under the impression that as long as you’re logged in using  your own individual  Apple ID all is private? As long as nobody else has the passcode.

Correct, but some people try to share an iPad and that is a *very* bad idea because iPads don’t allow individual logins to only show that individuals data.

So even if you set a different passcode to the iPad from your iPhone, whoever logs into the iPad can see all your data, which likely includes messages.

If you use Apple then sharing an iPad is a quick route to disaster - treat an iPad as a phone, one per person and secured by a strong password and never disclosed.

Offline Dipper

Sound advice.

1 person = 1 I.D. /1 device.

I think a ‘clean’ I.D. Would be possible for all day to day stuff wouldn’t it? Just obviously never be silly enough to mix anything relating to this hobby with the ‘clean’ I. D.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Seems a certain irony with Apple that they are Super hot on data integrity / privacy etc etc and not sharing it with the authorities when they are trying to access a device to gather evidence and convict a terrorist etc yet the devices seem to freely share information with other Apple devices without the owners even knowing it  :dash:

Offline Al R

Easiest thing with iphones / ipads and disable text message forwarding so the messages just go to your phone & nowhere else.

Offline markballoon

If you want to know how to block every trick etc.  Just become a member of Mumsnet and you will learn how they keep an eye on your before you hear it 2nd hand here :)

Online webpunter

Good to know for general stuff as i have punting phone
However i've found that when there is a larger update some settings revert to standard

Easiest thing with iphones / ipads and disable text message forwarding so the messages just go to your phone & nowhere else.

Offline jimbobted

Family friend was caught out punting because he didn't realise his iPhone messages were being mirrored on his other apple devices which his partner also used.

Offline Al R

Good to know for general stuff as i have punting phone
However i've found that when there is a larger update some settings revert to standard
Yep - nearly got caught out on whatsapp after an update - the setting for saving photos to device had turned itself on - I sure as hell didn’t do it

I’ve made a list of settings to check and saved it in an online email account which I only access on a browser that doesn’t save any history.

Offline Mike_61

Family friend was caught out punting because he didn't realise his iPhone messages were being mirrored on his other apple devices which his partner also used.

Well that’s just straightforward dumb.

As before, Apple products are designed for individual use and not sharing. He gives his wife access to *his* iPad and then is surprised she can see *his* activity  :dash:

Don’t share an iPad - its not hard.

Online webpunter

BTW my post on Apple calamities, it wasnt me
The ex long since departed
Tho wouldnt wanna be caught by the civvy so iPhone security on my main phone is good to know
Coz when abroad in some places PAYG phones dont work, well not very easily
So main phone it is, or its buster gonad time
Clear out messaging calls & WA on the way home + delete deleted messages & WA archive

I know two people caught on the same / cross messaging
& a couple of others where nearly caught & the explanation provided whilst accepted wasn't really
Tho one occasion the OH upped her game
The problem then with our fave sport is that the OHs are on full alert
They'd spot a chinese 'weather' balloon long before GCHQ  :D

When i set up my punting iphone [different model / size - see above] i turned off all Apple devices
Coz the fuckers can try & connect inexplicably  :scare:

Offline Dipper

Coz the fuckers can try & connect inexplicably  :scare:

Would any tech wiz like to clarify this.. Is there any way a device/ID could connect to another without it being intentional… other than knowingly using the same ID on more than one device.  :unknown:

Offline jimbobted

Would any tech wiz like to clarify this.. Is there any way a device/ID could connect to another without it being intentional… other than knowingly using the same ID on more than one device.  :unknown:
Nope. Otherwise your be able to connect to anyone's phone just by factory resetting over in your possession and seeing it up in their vicinity.
Many people don't realise using the same Gmail address for android or iCloud account for apple will link the devices. You have to set up a new account on your punting phone.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 11:24:20 pm by jimbobted »

Offline Dipper

Nope. Otherwise your be able to connect to anyone's phone just by factory resetting over in your possession and seeing it up in their vicinity.
Many people don't realise using the same Gmail address for android or iCloud account for apple will link the devices. You have to set up a new account on your punting phone.

Yes, as I thought. For a ‘clean’ device you’d need EVERYTHING different.