Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians  (Read 7220 times)

Offline Wounded Punter

Anyone noticed how many new profiles on AW are girls from Brazil. Are they genuine or Romanians in disguise

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why do you care, you don't punt.   :unknown:

Online willie loman

romanians tend to pretend to be from a country that is a good brand. so they say they are from italy or spain
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 08:08:41 pm by willie loman »

Online PilotMan

No, he can't be bothered to write a review.........

Try Mistress Sandy Star in Borehamwood  External Link/Members Only.
English 47, very accommodating, very experienced. Good communications and discrete modern apartment
Will provide Dom and GFE.
Been with her a couple of times. Always a great experience

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
No, he can't be bothered to write a review.........
Did he see her before or after he had his medical issues though.   :unknown:

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80

Online PilotMan

Did he see her before or after he had his medical issues though.   :unknown:

The timing of his post(s) and the AW registered date of the SP he claims to have seen several times would seem to indicate he is actively punting. As would his "now" adjective below.

This is my first post for some time.
I am married and over 70.
I have had a prostatectomy so erections not good (even with the blue pill) and I have dry orgasms (no spunk)
That said I still have the urge for the odd punt.
The only difference now is that I am very particular. I generally go for English girls who are over 30 so when I tell  them my issues they can understand. Bit difficult to explain to a girl whose command of English is say no better than 5/10

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
The timing of his post(s) and the AW registered date of the SP he claims to have seen several times would seem to indicate he is actively punting. As would his "now" adjective below.
That quote is from 2019 and I'm not sure what your point is.   :unknown:

My asking why he should care if he doesn't punt is an invitation for him to explain his current punting situation and I would rather hear it from him than just presume he can't be bothered.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 08:51:07 am by daviemac »

Offline FLYING BLUE

10 posts in 8 years - must be some sort of record :D

Offline shagmore

Had a shit punt with a Brazilian, her profile sounded great, as did the fact it said she spoke English, when got there couldn't even ay hello, i did review it.
Made point of never even entertaining the thought of having another one

Online Steely Dan

Had a shit punt with a Brazilian, her profile sounded great, as did the fact it said she spoke English, when got there couldn't even ay hello, i did review it.
Made point of never even entertaining the thought of having another one
I had a shit punt with a girl whose name started with the letter Z.  So now I am not even entertaining the thought of meeting anyone whose name starts with Z. 

I'm a bit worried about Yolanda and Yvonne to be honest - I worry that Y is a bit close to Z.

Of course, this is just my experience: you punt with and avoid anyone you wish.

Offline Resources3xx

at this point for me half the girls i see are brazilian. youve really got to know how to spot the duds. a lot have secretaries in brazil who text on their behalf. those  are the ones u got to becareful with.

i dont think ive seen a single rom posing as a brazilian. firstly most brazilians have bodies that belong in a hip hop videos. roms arnt into that look.secondly brazilians are usually down to earth. roms very rarly crack a smile, apart from the odd exception.

am pretty sure they have to show their passport to aw so they couldnt pretend to be brazilian if they tried

Offline Sibiu

How many of these Brazilians are actually Portuguese?

Offline lillythesavage

How many of these Brazilians are actually Portuguese?

Possible some, but if they were born in Brazil that is what will show on AW verification even if they have EU passports. They cannot change it.

East London and South Essex is flooded with them.

Offline mandy18

I was a bit wary about seeing Brazilians, but one caught my eye yesterday, and she had good feedback, so I took the plunge, and had a great time. I will have to investigate a bit more in depth

Offline lamboman

Brazilians are my go to nationality,most Brits are taking the piss.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DDMC30

I second this. All my good punts in past year have been with Brazilians

Offline YorkshireLad

I second this. All my good punts in past year have been with Brazilians

Third this…haven’t had a bad punt with a Brazilian yet!

Offline Resources3xx

and me forth. im always on here championing the brazilian babes. IMO south american girls are the most sexiest girls on the planet. their bodies are just crazy and on average, great service and personality

id go as to say they have saved punting in the uk for me. since parlours have dispeared the cost of a punt has doubled from 50 to about 100 on average for an enlish girl. thankfully in liverpool every week there are a new set of touring brazilians and their prices are usually about 80 i think if they werent here the english ones would be charging even more

if the brazilians werent here, punting in the uk would be SIGNIFICANTLY worse
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 11:04:48 pm by Resources3xx »

Online big-al93

That's interesting, in Scotland they seem to work out more expensive, charging £80/hh but everything is extra. Add in the language barrier and I've not bothered. Messaged one was £80hh/ £130 HR plus £30owo, £20 DFK and £20 RO. Can get reliable locals for £80-100 and £130-180 and no extra, except maybe anal.

Offline LLPunting

and me forth. im always on here championing the brazilian babes. IMO south american girls are the most sexiest girls on the planet. their bodies are just crazy and on average, great service and personality

id go as to say they have saved punting in the uk for me. since parlours have dispeared the cost of a punt has doubled from 50 to about 100 on average for an enlish girl. thankfully in liverpool every week there are a new set of touring brazilians and their prices are usually about 80 i think if they werent here the english ones would be charging even more

Most AW "Brazilians" @ <150ph basic here in London for the past few years have been little better than a P&D hookers.
Very few show real engagement or particular enthusiasm or skill and if they do then they aren't the fashion models to replace the likes of Giselle Bundchen on the catwalk most often chunky, man-made GNDs you'd not want to spend more than 100ph if they were from another nation.

Offline lamboman

Most AW "Brazilians" @ <150ph basic here in London for the past few years have been little better than a P&D hookers.
Very few show real engagement or particular enthusiasm or skill and if they do then they aren't the fashion models to replace the likes of Giselle Bundchen on the catwalk most often chunky, man-made GNDs you'd not want to spend more than 100ph if they were from another nation.

That's London for you,they are not like that in the Cotswolds.

Offline LLPunting

That's London for you,they are not like that in the Cotswolds.

Which would those be?  Not readily apparent from your reviews, you've sadly only recorded a checkered series of encounters.  Keeping the lovelies to yourself?

Offline Anadin

Agreed although I haven't been punting that much in the last couple of years I definitely keep an eye out for a Brazilian IG model type when I'm in central London.

Offline lamboman

you've sadly only recorded a checkered series of encounters. 

Oh the irony  :lol: :lol: You must surely be keeping all the good ones to yourself!
This thread is about Brazilians in case you hadn't noticed  :D (perhaps try reading the thread title) not every nationality,you seem to be a bit confused or perhaps thick.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 04:45:10 pm by lamboman »

Offline LLPunting

Oh the irony  :lol: :lol: You must surely be keeping all the good ones to yourself!
This thread is about Brazilians in case you hadn't noticed  :D (perhaps try reading the thread title) not every nationality,you seem to be a bit confused or perhaps thick.

Ah here we go, name calling because you're taking offense or getting defensive rather than allowing for the fact that I was commenting within context about Brazilians, given the thread topic.  So perhaps the the thickness is no longer on them but in your guilty noggin.
You continue to avoid answering the simple question, not accusation, about the great Brazilians in the Cotswolds that you haven't yet shared with us.

Offline Hamster55

Had my 1st Brazilian conquest this week. Great body and good personality but language barrier ruined the meet for me. I imagine most are just good for a pump and dump!

Offline lamboman

Had my 1st Brazilian conquest this week. Great body and good personality but language barrier ruined the meet for me. I imagine most are just good for a pump and dump!

No not really,language can be an issue but also quite fun.

Online Marmalade

It’s not about their nationality: it’s that some p4ps (anywhere) are money grabbers and some of those decide to go abroad to make more money.

Online quatter11

In London tomorrow and looking for some action with a hot Brazilian (after a great meeting in Liverpool with Lorena Hot last week. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353728.0) - any recommendations gratefully received! Thanks

Online PilotMan

I had a shit punt with a girl whose name started with the letter Z.  So now I am not even entertaining the thought of meeting anyone whose name starts with Z. 

I'm a bit worried about Yolanda and Yvonne to be honest - I worry that Y is a bit close to Z.

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality  :thumbsup:

Online Marmalade

+1  :cool:

Offline mynameisjeffp

Crikey it’s not exactly difficult or time consuming to pick up a few words on Duolingo  :thumbsup:

Even found that when you surprise them with a few cheeky words in their native tongue the vibe and service picks up.  :yahoo:

Most are extremely street wise, both in work and civvy life. Just go in with your eyes open and brain engaged.

Offline akauya

Crikey it’s not exactly difficult or time consuming to pick up a few words on Duolingo  :thumbsup:

Even found that when you surprise them with a few cheeky words in their native tongue the vibe and service picks up.  :yahoo:

Most are extremely street wise, both in work and civvy life. Just go in with your eyes open and brain engaged.

Indeed. Some may like compliments like "lindo bumbum brasileiro" (pretty Brazilian bum)...  :)

(If anyone wants to try this make sure you pronounce bumbum as boomboom)

Offline Plan R

Must give em more of a chance but I've got it into my head  that there's a high % of 'males' advertising as female. No offence to those who like that but it's not a mistake I want to make 🤢

Offline king tarzan

Must give em more of a chance but I've got it into my head  that there's a high % of 'males' advertising as female. No offence to those who like that but it's not a mistake I want to make 🤢

No el- commentez
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online Marmalade

Indeed. Some may like compliments like "lindo bumbum brasileiro" (pretty Brazilian bum)...  :)

(If anyone wants to try this make sure you pronounce bumbum as boomboom)

Brazilian portuguese...

lindo brasileiro would be for a male bum  :rolleyes:

Try something simpler like "linda!" (beautiful), much better.
boumboum is fine, a bit trendier than 'bunda'.

'Bonita' is a bit more prissy, pretty, but has the advantage of being the same in Spanish.
Quite a few 'Brazilian' p4ps in the UK don't seem to be Brazilian, but Brazilian sounds more exotic on their profile.
Don't forget a nice-to-be-nice 'obrigaaado' (thank you) as you wipe your dick on the curtains.  :cool:
Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Brazilian portuguese...

lindo brasileiro would be for a male bum  :rolleyes:

No, it wouldn't.  :rolleyes:

Like most Romance languages, all nouns in Portuguese have gender. Believe it or not an 'arse' in Portuguese is male, whether it belongs to a man or a woman.

Online Marmalade

No, it wouldn't.  :rolleyes:

Like most Romance languages, all nouns in Portuguese have gender. Believe it or not an 'arse' in Portuguese is male, whether it belongs to a man or a woman.

Knock yourself out.. Bunda is a female word: uma bunda. A Brasilian man is a Brasileiro, a Brasilian woman is a Brasileira. Adjectives generally follow the noun. Linda Brasileira.

Online Marmalade

Bumbum is male though I think, I'll give you that. Not a word I use.

Offline LLPunting

Don't forget a nice-to-be-nice 'obrigaaado' (thank you) as you wipe your dick on the curtains.  :cool:
Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

If I was having to wipe my dick on the curtains I wouldn't be thanking them, especially given what I could catch off them curtains... we're talking window ones right?

Offline akauya

Knock yourself out.. A Brasilian man is a Brasileiro, a Brasilian woman is a Brasileira. Adjectives generally follow the noun. Linda Brasileira.

The sentence was not about describing a man or a woman it was about an arse. In this case the term 'bumbum' used by Brazilians to describe a shapely arse. You can find plenty of videos about Miss Bumbum competitions in Brazil.

linda garota brasileira tem un lindo bumbum =  beautiful Brazilian girl has a beautiful arse

linda =  (f) adjective describing a (f) noun (girl)

lindo =  (m) adjective describing a (m) noun (arse)

Both male and female genders in the same sentence.

Bunda is a female word: uma bunda.

Bumbum is male though I think, I'll give you that. Not a word I use.

You might not but Brazilians do. And I was talking about bumbum not bunda.

:hi:

BTW Unlike English, demonyms in Portuguese do not start with a capital letter.

Online Marmalade

I misread the post. The only time I’ve come across it in Brazil is in connection with the competition or in a slightly derogatory fashion. Overpriced p4p maybe. Just my opinion. My porto is reasonable. I don’t claim to be an expert. I’d like to know if you’ve used it in Brazil or just with Brazilian p4p outside of their own country?

Online Marmalade

If I was having to wipe my dick on the curtains I wouldn't be thanking them, especially given what I could catch off them curtains... we're talking window ones right?
It was tongue in cheek.

Offline akauya

I misread the post. The only time I’ve come across it in Brazil is in connection with the competition or in a slightly derogatory fashion. Overpriced p4p maybe. Just my opinion. My porto is reasonable. I don’t claim to be an expert. I’d like to know if you’ve used it in Brazil or just with Brazilian p4p outside of their own country?

I would use it now because once a Brazilian WG said it herself. Asked me if I liked her Brazilian bumbum. Which, of course, I did  :D

Offline Gmax.2000

Hi Guys,
I was told by some that there is a hot Brazilian in Holborn but didn't manage to get the number. Do you know any suggestion? Thanks!

Online PilotMan

Hi Guys,
I was told by some that there is a hot Brazilian in Holborn but didn't manage to get the number. Do you know any suggestion? Thanks!

Maybe this girl I punted on Friday, it's going to be a neutral. She's very, very pretty though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline j4247

Looking forward to the review pilotman