Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely big bum  (Read 663 times)

Offline HERTSBLUE

Read a few reviews  lately she had a lovely big bum now I was brought up admiring  small pert bums and that's what women wanted opinions are divided what's your preference?

Offline DrConners

That you learn how to punctuate a sentence maybe ?

Offline RAJEC

That you learn how to punctuate a sentence maybe ?

What’s wrong with you dc? Can’t you just take a deep breath before reading a paragraph?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Home Alone

I'm with DrConners on this one. Even allowing for the OP's idiosyncratic style of posting, he's made this one really difficult for us to read.

I think he's saying
I've read a few reviews  lately [saying] she had a lovely big bum.Now I was brought up admiring small pert bums and [thinking] that's what women wanted. Opinions are divided; what's your preference?

The problem the OP gave me was right at the start of his post. I read it as writing about one particular but un-named SP with a lovely big bum, but I think he's saying something like, "I've read reviews of a few girls lately saying they had lovely big bums. ..."

Offline Plan R

I don't know which is worse, bad grammar or the avalanche of fucking grammarly adverts.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WARSZAWA16

Unforgettable Karla has the best bum I have seen and felt for many a long day:

External Link/Members Only

Offline formulajuan1

Now that the Original Post has been decoded for us....back to the plot. Speaking as a fan of Rimming (giving) the less Real Estate I have to move to achieve that objective, the better. So Pert gets a Vote from me!
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plan R

I do like a curvier bum.
A fave juicy peach...  External Link/Members Only
 :P