Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dutch site hookers.nl membership list hacked  (Read 648 times)

Online scutty brown

see External Link/Members Only

Someone has hacked the website of Dutch forum Hookers.nl  - External Link/Members Only
All 250,000 subscriber e-mail addresses and passwords are available to purchase online.
If anyone is a member there, change your password NOW, and change it on any others sites where you may have used it.

(I've posted this deliberately in the general forum not the overseas one as more people are likely to see it here)

Offline peter purves

That is disturbing...Very disturbing!!  :scare:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

What happens if I used an email address I dont use now

Online scutty brown

You're better off asking the hookers.nl site admin

Offline winkywanky

Anything associated with that email address must be considered compromised. So think back to what you might have had linked to it.

Offline Punterperson1971

Anything associated with that email address must be considered compromised. So think back to what you might have had linked to it.
Nothing that I think is important

Offline winkywanky

You're probably fine then.

The only other thing I can think of is if you had another email address linked to it, for 'recovery' (lost password etc) etc. If so, that email address is possibly also compromised.

Offline dubs

This site shows compromised username/passwords but I don't know if the hooker.nl data is on there yet

External Link/Members Only

This is why its even more important that this site uses hashed passwords for logins, instead of sending them as clear text.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg2634613#msg2634613