Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flu like symptoms after a punt with reverse oral  (Read 2747 times)

Offline MrMatrix

You need to be wary of Corsodyl. It works by forming a seal around teeth/gums so it's vitally important you thoroughly clean your mouth/teeth/tongue BEFORE swilling with it. If you don't do this, you're just sealing the germs in - the last thing you want to be doing.
Ideally you'd brush your teeth but if that's not practicable, thoroughly swill/rinse your mouth with water first before finishing off with Corsodyl.
Well thats fortuneate for me as I do brush my teeth after a punt before corsodyl, but thats purely by chance. Thanks for the update on this. :drinks:

Offline winkywanky

Nope.. as stated as above..
Did once, her eyes took an unhealthy interest in my stereo stack system..
Made me very paranoid..
No way..

I'd check all your CDs are still there if I were you  ;).

« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:31:17 pm by winkywanky »

Offline king tarzan

They are!!!!👍👏
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

Who is going to steal his Bolllywood CDs?
Bunch of cats wailing

Offline Bonker

...speaking of which, eating yellow snow is a well-recognised remedy to relieve the symptoms of tonsillitis. Very soothing  ;).

I've had terrible stinkfoot after seeing a WG.

Offline winkywanky

Shoulda stuck to the Catholic Girls (with the tiny little moustache)  ;).

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Well thats fortuneate for me as I do brush my teeth after a punt before corsodyl, but thats purely by chance. Thanks for the update on this. :drinks:

Very interesting info I use Corsodyl only in certain circumstances not sexual health related, I'm wary of mouthwash in general a few dentists tell me there's little evidence for dental health. I mostly reserve it for between adjacent partners which includes after a booking.

For the OP sounds like a cold or tonsillitis it can be easy to associate symptoms with a bit of fear or guilt, I have a sore throat this morning more likely a result of mixing with different people at the weekend. Managed to not pick up the cold from a friend during a meal out with them last week, but seems this weekend was a county boundary too far!

I remember a poster on a former forum which some here may remember adamant he always got a sore throat as a result of OWO with an SP, who knows perhaps there was something in it perhaps it was his reaction to vaginal fluid. Also some cases of UTIs and Jock Itch both created by the body often associated with paid sex.  That's not to say caution isn't a good thing as ever proper medical opinion and information required.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Very interesting info I use Corsodyl only in certain circumstances not sexual health related, I'm wary of mouthwash in general a few dentists tell me there's little evidence for dental health. I mostly reserve it for between adjacent partners which includes after a booking.

For the OP sounds like a cold or tonsillitis it can be easy to associate symptoms with a bit of fear or guilt, I have a sore throat this morning more likely a result of mixing with different people at the weekend. Managed to not pick up the cold from a friend during a meal out with them last week, but seems this weekend was a county boundary too far!

I remember a poster on a former forum which some here may remember adamant he always got a sore throat as a result of RO with an SP, who knows perhaps there was something in it perhaps it was his reaction to vaginal fluid. Also some cases of UTIs and Jock Itch both created by the body often associated with paid sex.  That's not to say caution isn't a good thing as ever proper medical opinion and information required.

Should specify here in my initial post I meant RO.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 09:38:42 am by Strawberry »