Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Risky behaviour to get hard  (Read 4323 times)

Offline Hungarian Lover

One good thing is he's down south so well away from me! ;)

Offline AnthG

Me too, the risk is unintentional penetration, it's quite easily done. If I could be arsed I'd find the review of a masseuse who did that while doing B2B and the punter nearly went in. He pointed out the risks and she stopped doing it. As any sensible person would. 

What's the risk of catching something through unprotected penetration,  :unknown: Whether you mean it or not it's still penetration.

I remember a couple of years ago a popular agency girl in the NE did it with a punter and he put it in a review afterwards. It caused a massive drama and the WG quit the business soon after. I suspect as her booking numbers went right down.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AnthG

One good thing is he's down south so well away from me! ;)

I thought you were someone else, someone has the same avatar as you do.

Offline LLPunting

Yep that's the correct definition of hotdogging ie penis between buttocks. Penis to vulva contact is often called frotting (frottage) although strictly speaking it refers to penis to penis contact. It is often used by gay men as a relatively low risk sexual activity. Because it is low risk it is impossible to put 'a value' on that risk but is likely on a par with OWO .... maybe lower.

Hotdogging is even lower risk except for skin to skin transmission STI's eg herpes.

And they said Doc Hol was a dentist...

Can't beat a good bit of frott'āge (in the absence of sores and warts).

Offline LLPunting

And what about pre-ejaculate entering the vagina or entering the skin from rubbing the hell out of it like that. Unless you use a lot of lube that is going to abrase the hell out of the skin.

I told you you were spending too much time in CEX.   :dash:

Offline LLPunting

There is an innocent hotdog that is not really much, and a dodgy as hell and risky hotdog, that is practically barebacking,

The OP started things off by saying

The guy is doing highly dangerous stuff to get turned on. I think that means he is doing the barebacking variety.

Has OP actually described the action he engages in?  You have simplistically assumed an action based on YOUR interpretation of "highly dangerous".
If he is only rubbing his shaft  (or she rubbing along his shaft) that's a whole lot less of a risk than if he's rubbing the end of his dick in her vaginal entrance which would be as dangerous as it could get short of BB.
His reluctant erection could also be accompanied by little or no pre-cum emission (no disrespect OP).

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Has OP actually described the action he engages in?  You have simplistically assumed an action based on YOUR interpretation of "highly dangerous".
If he is only rubbing his shaft  (or she rubbing along his shaft) that's a whole lot less of a risk than if he's rubbing the end of his dick in her vaginal entrance which would be as dangerous as it could get short of BB.
His reluctant erection could also be accompanied by little or no pre-cum emission (no disrespect OP).

dont stand up for the op , he an odd one, and read his reviews he likes to rub his cock all over girls vaginas so in my eyes as bad as bb.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline LLPunting

Me too, the risk is unintentional penetration, it's quite easily done. If I could be arsed I'd find the review of a masseuse who did that while doing B2B and the punter nearly went in. He pointed out the risks and she stopped doing it. As any sensible person would. 

What's the risk of catching something through unprotected penetration,  :unknown: Whether you mean it or not it's still penetration.

Frottage is not difficult to engage in with sufficient caution.  The risk is only high if; you have such a short erection that she can't slide her pussy from your root to before your knob; you cannot control your movement so that it becomes vigorous and uncontrolled.  In an FBSM/tantric situation you are meant to be engaging in sensuality which is facilitated by teasing, lingering, focused contact and self-restraint.  It is about awareness not abandon.

Offline LLPunting

dont stand up for the op , he an odd one, and read his reviews he likes to rub his cock all over girls vaginas so in my eyes as bad as bb.

It's not about standing up for any given OP, it's about condemning someone without the facts of a given situation.
I don't recall his history, what little I've read of it, so if he has a history of assaulting women by attempting to rape them or he has admitted to BBing BBers then I have no desire to defend him.  IF he has been visiting advertised/known BBers for frottage but not unprotected penetration then ALL you have is "alarming" circumstantial evidence, but only insofar as he does frottage but hasn't described to what extent.

You can rightly rationally avoid him and his associates for your own mindful risk mitigation.  But over-zealous persecution is not simple disapproval of a highly risky practice.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:21:34 pm by LLPunting »

Offline AnthG

Yes, I have. But the OP has been online reading the topic multiple times tonight and not said a word on correcting peoples understanding of this.

He is actually even on it now.

If I am wrong I apologise to the OP right now. But multiple other people have taken the same interpretation as I have, including a moderator  :)

Offline LLPunting

If I am wrong I apologise to the OP right now. But multiple other people have taken the same interpretation as I have, including a moderator  :)

Which does not make it right or justify it, it just makes you part of a mob.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Frottage is not difficult to engage in with sufficient caution.  The risk is only high if; you have such a short erection that she can't slide her pussy from your root to before your knob; you cannot control your movement so that it becomes vigorous and uncontrolled.  In an FBSM/tantric situation you are meant to be engaging in sensuality which is facilitated by teasing, lingering, focused contact and self-restraint.  It is about awareness not abandon.

There is the problem, you have to rely on the SP to be cautious, with hotdogging or frottage or whatever you want to call it, it's the SP controlling it. the longer your cock the further she can slide but still reach the tip. It is still bare cock very near to bare pussy. I know I can control myself, can I be absolutely sure she can.  :unknown:

In my opinion it is risky and not a risk I'm prepared to take and nobody will convince me otherwise. What others do is no concern of mine.

Offline Fabaceous

Hi, no I didn't seek medical advice. But I did Google search which a doctor does nowadays

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Colston36

Re Metalgear and his strange threads I keep referring myself back to this post as a possible explanation .... but I'm becoming sceptical?  :unknown:

Not only stupid but illiterate.

Offline Stiltskin

So which girls are letting you “ hot dog “ them???  :thumbsdown:

Maybe mention it in your reviews so we know who to stay away from!!  :scare:

Check his reviews, he doesn't hide it https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=221432

He did it with the latest two at least.

Offline Bonker

I think all of you missed a vital piece of information about the OP and owe him an apology.

He has artificial genitalia made from titanium.Hence metalgear. So, he can't get an infection. The WGs are safe too, except for skin burns, if he rubs too fast or metal fatigue, if it goes on too long.

And... his intestines are connected to his cranium which, when full, excretes shit out of his mouth.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:43:45 am by Bonker »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Yes you have misinterpreted it .. read the thread.
Not necessarily...one of the meanings of it is the GIF that was posted earlier...

Offline winkywanky

No it isn't barebacking as there is no penetration. Penetration makes a huge difference with risk factors. Even the activity in the GIF is considered low risk for most STIs apart from skin to skin transmission eg HPV and HSV and as I said earlier probably on a par overall with OWO.

You're both right.

Doc is correct that hotdogging in itself is relatively low risk.

dm is right in that if you're not careful during say FBSM, where the WG is sliding around on top, if the correct angle suddenly occurs (and perhaps an unintended movement from the punter), suddenly there can be unintended, momentary penetration.

Not to mention in the heat of the moment, instinct can take over for a split second and in it goes.

Both the above happen with the gf (or even wife if you're still 'active') but it's all teasing fun and doesn't matter, it's just a matter of when, not if. Of course with a WG though, a completely different ball game.

As has been pointed out though, strictly speaking hotdogging is sandwiching the cock between arse-cheeks (not cameltoe), and doing that the risk of unintended penetration then is obviously minimal.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:04:42 am by winkywanky »

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
I was always under the impression 'hotdogging' meant bum cleavage. I wonder about the risk of fluids entering the anus, or coming into contact with the opening? However as I have read it, Doc H says the activity is no more dangerous than OWO.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:22:56 am by Strawberry »

Offline jeanphillipe

I was always under the impression 'hotdogging' meant bum cleavage. I wonder about the risk of fluids entering the anus, or coming into contact with the opening? However as I have read it, Doc H says the activity is no more dangerous than OWO.

that would be 'tip drill' which i enjoy.

Online Jonestown

that would be 'tip drill' which i enjoy.

"tip drill" ?

Do tell us more, please.

Offline jeanphillipe

"tip drill" ?

Do tell us more, please.

its basically a tit wank but with a booty, only works with a plump booty

-------------------------------------from urban dictionary

tip drill
When a girl bends over and her man puts his penis in her ass crack without any penetration. This is usually done as foreplay before doggystyle sex or as an act when the man and the woman do not want to engage in full intercourse. It is the ass equivalant of a titty fuck. The woman's ass cheeks are used to excite the penis, sometimes to ejaculation. Her ass is "polishing your tip".

ALSO, a girl who has a nice ass. This is because a girl needs a nice ass in order for this act to be pleasureable.

Many people confuse this word for the equivelent of running the train. This is because this act is used by many men on one woman on after the other. This is common because a tip drill does not involve penetration, making it easier to be repeated on one girl in a short amount of time.

The act is mock performed in Nelly's "Tip Drill" video. Also, the video focuses on the ass crack and at the end, Nelly swipes a credit card on a girl's ass, simulating the act.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
for softcore people like myself its a great alternative to anal sex,

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:55:18 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline Avg_Joe

Where's the mustard and ketchup ?

ketchup only available for a limited time each month and one slip and you'll find the mustard  :lol:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

ketchup only available for a limited time each month and one slip and you'll find the mustard  :lol:

Lets hope there's no cheese.

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.

Offline cotton

No it isn't barebacking as there is no penetration. Penetration makes a huge difference with risk factors. Even the activity in the GIF is considered low risk for most STIs apart from skin to skin transmission eg HPV and HSV and as I said earlier probably on a par overall with OWO.
I tend to agree, hotdogging might not be a recommended advisable practice but the risks are not comparable with BB even allowing for Daviemacs suggestion about accidental penetration. Talking mainly about hiv cos thats the main concern to me at least, the risk of transmission is associated with trauma, in broad terms experience teaches us that hiv is not an easy virus to catch , from non traumatic M/F penetration the risk is excedingly low , as the degree of physical trauma increases so does the risk , thats why anal is the big risk because theres a high risk of skin abrasion , blood and the exchange and ingress of bodily fluids.
So yeh its may not to be recommended but its nothing to get hysterical about.
Id judge that its the kind of activity that guys who are terrified of passing an std onto their wives and even wear a condon for oral would be hysterical about and thats understandable but for others its no bigger risk than other stuff.
And most health conscious service providers would understandably be averse to it.

Offline hunkybc

I've just read the OPs reviews. He likes to do a lot of this "hot dogging".  The way he describes things it wouldnt surprise me if he was going full BB with these WGs.

Offline mradventures

ive seen something similar on some london wg profiles, like "rub your bare cock on my pussy"
to which i was like, wtf? that seems abit risky

Offline LLPunting

I've just read the OPs reviews. He likes to do a lot of this "hot dogging".  The way he describes things it wouldnt surprise me if he was going full BB with these WGs.

In which case do us all a public service favour and make a list of all the SPs who are related to him by up to 3 degrees of separation.  There's a good lad.

Offline Workinggal

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: English is appaling

Offline Thecunninglinguist

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182104.msg1915982#msg1915982

This one?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:48:52 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline Metalgear2018

I don't want to start a new topic and get blasted out of the pond.

But it's more psychological. I know some people have there kinks. Like BSMD when a person is concealed in rubber from head to toe. Which is life threatening as there is an obstruction of the airway.

Offline Cellular40

I agree.
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182104.msg1915982#msg1915982

This one?

No, there was one in the NE section, plus the one Anth mentioned here. So it does go on and cause concern for some.

Offline maxxblue

I don't want to start a new topic and get blasted out of the pond.

But it's more psychological. I know some people have there kinks. Like BSMD when a person is concealed in rubber from head to toe. Which is life threatening as there is an obstruction of the airway.

What is BSMD?  :unknown:

Offline CheeseBoard

I think it's a driving school, though back in the day, I dont remember having to dress up for a lesson  :hi:

Offline Clitheroelad

You're an idiot
Go and see a doctor before you end up on a mortuary slab

Reading some of his posta I cant see that as a negative.

Offline Beerswillin99

Lol in every one of his reviews he says "She allowed me to put my bare cock on her pussy". The hell?  :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

TOP DEFINITION External Link/Members Only
BSMD
Bitch, suck my dick.

"s my d" is commonly used as an abbreviation for suck my dick, b is sometimes used in place of bitch, hence bsmd=bitch, suck my dick.

Online Jonestown

Lets look at the original issue another way :-

Would you put something in your mouth that you would otherwise decline to slap you dick on ?

MrArmagh

I got to find myself a WG with big cunt lips for some hot dogging action on my next punt.

im thinking the same thing

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
im thinking the same thing

well at least i know to avoid any bookings from you both  :dash:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make

Offline LLPunting

Granted you don't offer hotdogging.  So you don't have admirably beefy labia?  (I haven't looked at your pics in years and suspect you're too proper to post that sort of thing)

Offline 20jay

..the guy is in Northern Ireland  :P

Offline maxxblue

TOP DEFINITION External Link/Members Only
BSMD
Bitch, suck my dick.

"s my d" is commonly used as an abbreviation for suck my dick, b is sometimes used in place of bitch, hence bsmd=bitch, suck my dick.

I suspect that Metalgear got a little confused - the context he refers to BSMD and your explanation of BSMD are not the same.  :hi: